• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Looks like a sign that Covid is waning when the flu gets its foot back in the door. It's been in hiding. :nailbite:
    Yep!

Funny thing was my elderly patient said she had the flu last week. I questioned her on the diagnosis and she admitted she did not get tested for it but did test neg for COVID so it had to be the flu.

And it was :rofl:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I see Floyd co is kinda sucking still. I need a haircut. Probably need to go to one of those low counties. :):

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    And those levels are lagging behind by a week or so. So it is really better than that already.
    You're right. 6 weeks ago, I personally knew many, many people with the 'Rona (myself and whole immediate family included). I don't personally know a single person with it now. I'm expecting a lot of blue next week.

1645648332336.png

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    My wife and I finally got our turn last month. We headed to FL on the 27th. I had been having a bit of sinus issues since the 25th. We both got progressively worse and tested on the 30th, both positive. Wife is vaccinated, I’m not. We pretty much laid around all week and did nothing. Got home on the 8th and tested negative on the 9th.
    Other than being extremely exhausted and zero appetite, wasn’t too bad. Wife wasn’t as bad as myself but still didn’t have a good week.
    I was really surprised I even got it. With exception of a sinus infection every 3-5 years, I’ve never been sick. When I was still working, I always used my sick days but I was never home sick!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So I took my 18 yo nephew out to dinner recently and explained the facts of life. NO NOT THOSE FACTS!

He was sporting a beard that I never could have grown, so I told him of all the close family that could grow beards like that when we were younger, then I asked him if he knew the difference between me and them? He looked puzzled for a moment until I started running my hand through my thick head of hair, every one of the beard guys are bald. LOL!

Top Bottom