• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Is that from firing staff that refuses to take the vaccine?
    I don't think that has happened yet in Indiana but I believe it will come to that in some locations. Once the government at the appropriate level mandates it for healthcare workers I believe you'll see a noticeable exodus from the field. Maybe not double digit percentages but in an already weakened area any additional shortages will be felt.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Is that from firing staff that refuses to take the vaccine?
    I was working during the height of the pandemic last year. I was pointed for each day individually I was mandated to be off. Then when we thought our child had an emergent condition, I was told to resign or be fired.

I refused the vaccine until I had to get it to take my step-dad on his honor flight, then I obliged. I've had COVID. I have natural immunity, but since we also do not allow antibody titer draws, I had to get the vaccine to accompany him.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't think that has happened yet in Indiana but I believe it will come to that in some locations. Once the government at the appropriate level mandates it for healthcare workers I believe you'll see a noticeable exodus from the field. Maybe not double digit percentages but in an already weakened area any additional shortages will be felt.
    Lutheran in Fort Wayne is requiring it as of 9/1 apparently. No word yet at NW Health in Porter County and LaPorte

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    But is it effective?
    HCQ seems to only have very limited positive results and, if I recall correctly, typically in early stage illness.

Personally I would not ask for it.

If I get Covid I will push for ivermectin the FIRST DAY that I am diagnosed by using one of the FLCCC doctors. I'm not convinced it works but I'm willing to try. I'd also be begging for monoclonal antibody treatment as that seems to be fairly effective.

Israel has developed a new drug, it is in phase 2 tests now, showing dramatic results, but not available outside of very limited tests. They just did a moderately large test in Greece and it was 95% successful at curing covid.

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    Found this COVID Treatment Guideline on the NIH website. It was updated as of July 8, 2021

NIH has treatment 5 levels of treatment protocols based on the degree of breathing difficulty of the patient.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sold every day at Rural King, for horses. And some horses are worth more than humans. Just saying.
    That is a different type, that is paste. It is not the same thing. But feel free to try it. Many have tried it before you. Doesn't work. If you can get the pills there, do that. The pills are what you need.

But it won't do much good. None of the studies, and most of them are pretty sketchy, shows ivermectin doing much good against advanced cases of Covid. It seems to have most effective use against early stage Covid. Go back to the OP, the person is in advanced stages with serious complications. Ivermectin doesn't seem to help in those cases.

This is the type of situation that needs monoclonal antibodies.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    What about hydroxychloroquine? Have they tried that or is that a no go in hospitals too?
    When my wife had COVID, she was about 30 minutes from me taking her to the hospital. I wasn't messing around, waiting for it to get too far gone, but she was adamant that she didn't want to go. She called our Dr. after hours, and he prescribed Ivermectin. I went to the pharmacy and picked it up that night. He said he would prescribe Hydroxychloroquine, but he would lose his medical license. Dr's are being hamstrung by politicians, and are being denied the ability to care for their patients.

BTW, my wife had vastly improved within 24 hours of taking the Ivermectin.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    ask a lawyer ... my daughter is a medical corporate lawyer, she will give you 100 reasons.

Get a court order.

But I'd rather have monoclonal antibody treatment than ivermectin, especially in advanced stages. The evidence in favor of ivermectin is generally positive for EARLY STAGE treatment not advanced stage covid
    Amazing that you sign a waiver to get an experimental vaccine but you cannot sign a waiver to get a drug that may save your life.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    When my wife had COVID, she was about 30 minutes from me taking her to the hospital. I wasn't messing around, waiting for it to get too far gone, but she was adamant that she didn't want to go. She called our Dr. after hours, and he prescribed Ivermectin. I went to the pharmacy and picked it up that night. He said he would prescribe Hydroxychloroquine, but he would lose his medical license. Dr's are being hamstrung by politicians, and are being denied the ability to care for their patients.

BTW, my wife had vastly improved within 24 hours of taking the Ivermectin.
    I have a very similar story involving a family member; however, the doctor had to fightwith 2 pharmacies to get it. The BIG corporate stores would not budge but a small local pharmacy cooperated.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    We will see and hear more of this as time goes on. They will move mountains to reduce the number of severe cases and/or death for the vaccinated, not so much for the unvaccinated.

When the "science" doesn't provide what you want, you change factors until it does.
    Figures don't lie, but liars can figure...

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    It's too bad the guy has COVID and is in such bad shape...
    I don't like to hear about anyone dying, and especially dying slowly.

------------

1. Vaccine 90%-96% effective & free,
    2. Vaccine available for at least 6 months before this guy got sick,
    3. Doctors CAN NOT treat with PROVEN ineffective drugs BY LAW,
    4. Ivermectin overdoses are being hospitalized, in the news yet again today,
    5. There are no 'Science Denier'/'Anti-Vaxer' hospitals to move him to...
    (Trump Memorial Hospital doesn't exist)

This was 90%-96% preventable,
    BUT,
    This guy was a science denier, and NOW wants science to save his butt...
    This is the consequence of believing the anti-vaxer propaganda, you reap what you sow.

------------

Best wishes to him & his family, but I'm very skeptical anything will move through the courts fast enough to make a difference,
    Mostly just wasting courts time like he's wasting hospital/doctor/nurse time because he wouldn't get a vaccination.

It's 100%, entirely self inflicted...

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    It's too bad the guy has COVID and is in such bad shape...
    I don't like to hear about anyone dying, and especially dying slowly.

------------

1. Vaccine 90%-96% effective & free,
    2. Vaccine available for at least 6 months before this guy got sick,
    3. Doctors CAN NOT treat with PROVEN ineffective drugs BY LAW,
    4. Ivermectin overdoses are being hospitalized, in the news yet again today,
    5. There are no 'Science Denier'/'Anti-Vaxer' hospitals to move him to...
    (Trump Memorial Hospital doesn't exist)

This was 90%-96% preventable,
    BUT,
    This guy was a science denier, and NOW wants science to save his butt...
    This is the consequence of believing the anti-vaxer propaganda, you reap what you sow.

------------

Best wishes to him & his family, but I'm very skeptical anything will move through the courts fast enough to make a difference,
    Mostly just wasting courts time like he's wasting hospital/doctor/nurse time because he wouldn't get a vaccination.

It's 100%, entirely self inflicted...
    So people who choose to not take the vax are science deniers now. Which science are they denying? Because that science has changed several times. Careful to not step in the bull ****.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    mask-eating.gif

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    So people who choose to not take the vax are science deniers now. Which science are they denying? Because that science has changed several times. Careful to not step in the bull ****.

Willfully missing the point entirely...
    Wrong. Pfizer down to 46%. Moderna down to 75%. Not sure what they're claiming for the J&J at this point

And again, more propaganda.
    Protection reduces OVER TIME.

I'm already signed up for my third dose of Moderna.

Just keep science denying, but if I were you I'd check my health insurance policy!

AND, this still doesn't change the fact this case was self inflicted.
    I feel for the family, I can't feel much for the guy that CHOOSE to avoid the vaccine.

Same as suicide by Russian roulette to me.
    I feel for a suicide family members, but I can't feel much for the guy that willfully committed suicide...

AND,
    I'll stick with the actual medical professionals that know exactly what they are allowed, and NOT allowed to do.

If you want to drink bleach, use proven ineffective/potentially dangerous drugs,
    Then crank up that Trump Memorial Hospital go fund me page...
    I'm sure Trump Charities will take your money! ;)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom