• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, for once I cannot disagree. That was some of the more disgusting tripe I have seen on INGO.
    You're talking about the smartest man in the room (no matter what the subject) and a National Treasure! Just ask him! (But don't ask him to back it up - he'll claim he's doing your research for you.)

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Well, for once I cannot disagree. That was some of the more disgusting tripe I have seen on INGO.
    You're talking about the smartest man in the room (no matter what the subject) and a National Treasure! Just ask him! (But don't ask him to back it up - he'll claim he's doing your research for you.)

He comes spewing forth data like its the truth and can't even provide any links to his :poop: statistics.
    He started a thread about kids and covid causing 121k cases of a respiratory disease. No links. Others have posted links from John Hopkins that shows there isn't a correlation, but in maybe a handful of cases, if that.

Very typical of him. Very condescending

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He comes spewing forth data like its the truth and can't even provide any links to his :poop: statistics.
    He started a thread about kids and covid causing 121k cases of a respiratory disease. No links. Others have posted links from John Hopkins that shows there isn't a correlation, but in maybe a handful of cases, if that.

Very typical of him. Very condescending
    Exactly. And if you ask for a link, he wants to make YOU do the research to back up HIS claim. :nuts: He seems very knowledgeable about survival and prepping. He should probably stick to that forum.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    :nuts: He seems very knowledgeable about survival and prepping...

How could someone be so wrong in one forum and be right in another?

The arrogance and condescension when challenged, on top of the insults to those who disagree is enough to make one question any post made? :twocents:

I normally use the ignore feature for this sort. I don't want to miss the bang this one will go out with though...
    :evilangel:

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just got a text from a friend that is terrified. She has MS and thinks her company may force her to vaccinate since the Pfizer soup has been approved. NO American should be in terror of their government forcing any procedure on them.
    Agreed! But can she get a doctor that will exempt her for medical reasons due to the MS? I don't know. MS is bad enough on its own. If there is some reason that the vaccine could make it worse or complicate it then I think she should be able to get an exemption, but IANAL or AD, so "should" is the best I can do. I don't know what "is".

I almost said "what "is" is", but I didn't want to sound like Bill Clinton. :):

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Maybe it's just me, but since I'm not a medical professional or a scientist with any connection to virology, genetics, etc., I would feel horrible if I gave medical advice to anyone and, as a result of their reliance on said advice, they died or were seriously impaired.

I understand that positions are pretty hardened on INGO on both sides, but it seems a bit irresponsible to puport the effectiveness of Rural King Ivermectin tabs when there have been more than a few anecdotes of people becoming seriously ill or expiring as a result of that treatment,

Don't believe anyone on INGO. It's anonymous and mostly a waste of electrons on this subject.

See your doctor. Make an informed decision on whether vaccination is appropriate for your circumstances. This is not a political decision. Viruses could care less whether you vote.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    It's too bad the guy has COVID and is in such bad shape...
    I don't like to hear about anyone dying, and especially dying slowly.

------------

1. Vaccine 90%-96% effective & free,
    2. Vaccine available for at least 6 months before this guy got sick,
    3. Doctors CAN NOT treat with PROVEN ineffective drugs BY LAW,
    4. Ivermectin overdoses are being hospitalized, in the news yet again today,
    5. There are no 'Science Denier'/'Anti-Vaxer' hospitals to move him to...
    (Trump Memorial Hospital doesn't exist)

This was 90%-96% preventable,
    BUT,
    This guy was a science denier, and NOW wants science to save his butt...
    This is the consequence of believing the anti-vaxer propaganda, you reap what you sow.

------------

Best wishes to him & his family, but I'm very skeptical anything will move through the courts fast enough to make a difference,
    Mostly just wasting courts time like he's wasting hospital/doctor/nurse time because he wouldn't get a vaccination.

It's 100%, entirely self inflicted...
    Willfully missing the point entirely...

And again, more propaganda.
    Protection reduces OVER TIME.

I'm already signed up for my third dose of Moderna.

Just keep science denying, but if I were you I'd check my health insurance policy!

AND, this still doesn't change the fact this case was self inflicted.
    I feel for the family, I can't feel much for the guy that CHOOSE to avoid the vaccine.

Same as suicide by Russian roulette to me.
    I feel for a suicide family members, but I can't feel much for the guy that willfully committed suicide...

AND,
    I'll stick with the actual medical professionals that know exactly what they are allowed, and NOT allowed to do.

If you want to drink bleach, use proven ineffective/potentially dangerous drugs,
    Then crank up that Trump Memorial Hospital go fund me page...
    I'm sure Trump Charities will take your money! ;)
    Am I a science denier if I do not believe in global warming?

I meet fools everyday but am still amazed at where I meet them.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    She can hire an attorney and try to get a court order, but generally, courts do not force doctors to render treatment against their judgment. I would be looking for a doctor who is willing to treat in the manner she prefers.

Any suggestions as to how to find a doctor that will?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Ask if the facility has the capability for ECMO, and if not, can they consider transferring to a facility that does. Sorry you are facing this

Monoclonal antibodies are not approved if you require supplemental oxygen and generally not if you are inpatient either. Makes no sense to me, but that's what the EUA says.

Most trials on ivermectin shows little to no benefit. Then one trial showed 77% reduction in death :dunno:. I believe that trial has now been discredited due to significant errors and data manipulation.

Another trial just showed no benefit to ivermectin.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Ivermectin Paste for animals is different than Ivermectin pills. Don't try self medicating with the paste!
    Actually I was thinking of this as I have it on hand from time to time.

Not approved for use in humans unless you are in Africa or some Asian countries.

If it was my loved one I'd be willing to try about anything to save them. If the hospital doesn't want to do anything to save life find another one or have your Dr treat them from home. There are several medications listed in this thread that are supposed to work. It's time to start tying each until you get results.

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Actually I was thinking of this as I have it on hand from time to time.

Not approved for use in humans unless you are in Africa or some Asian countries.

If it was my loved one I'd be willing to try about anything to save them. If the hospital doesn't want to do anything to save life find another one or have your Dr treat them from home. There are several medications listed in this thread that are supposed to work. It's time to start tying each until you get results.
    Lots of warnings about using animal Ivermectin in humans. 70% of the calls to poison control in Mississippi now are due to ivermectin poisoning. Not sure why people think this is a good idea. Seriously people stop.

Mississippi Dept of Health:

Livestock Ivermectin leads to hospitalization from the Mississippi Free Press:

NPR report (granted they are a left wing source):

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Lots of warnings about using animal Ivermectin in humans. 70% of the calls to poison control in Mississippi now are due to ivermectin poisoning. Not sure why people think this is a good idea. Seriously people stop.

Guess you got hung up on Invermectin from Rural King. Guess you did not read the rest of my post. Guess you missed the part where I said not for human use.

Also veterinarian drugs are use quite often in 3rd world countries and in many cases life saving. Something Americans never have to worry about yet.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Guess you got hung up on Invermectin from Rural King. Guess you did not read the rest of my post. Guess you missed the part where I said not for human use.

Also veterinarian drugs are use quite often in 3rd world countries and in many cases life saving. Something Americans never have to worry about yet.
    NOPE

Actually I read you WHOLE post.

My guess is you didn't read what I posted in reply but just looked at the headlines and replied.

I am hopeful that Ivermectin is useful. Data suggests it MIGHT be useful in EARLY stages. That has been stated (and ignored) before. If, as you stated, your loved one was refused treatment in a hospital then that means your loved one is probably already TOO SICK to get ANY BENEFIT from Ivermectin as the scant evidence that it works is shown be a benefit largely in very early stage disease, before they get into the hospital.

If you or a loved on want Ivermectin then you want it as soon as you are diagnosed, not a week or more later, so you want to contact the FLCCC and get it prescribed from them quickly.

Following rumors around will make you sicker. There are doctors advocating for Ivermectin but people seem to want to get cattle medicine and self medicate. I don't understand that.

Top Bottom