• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Now that's a pretty insensitive sign. You don't think that someone with a different view than the protesters would act like they are one of the protesters and try to make them look bad with a sign like that do you?

I absolutely think it is a plant. It is far easier to do this when they are wearing a mask. Note that those without the masks are holding the flag because they care about America. No one protesting for the freedom to move around is asking to kill anyone.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Forgive me if I have posted this here earlier, brain fade and complete google-foo breakdown, but my daughter is currently working on a scientific paper that she says scares the heck out of her. Since Covid-19 is also known as SARS-CoV-2, researchers have found that that although many have had the disease version SARS-CoV which struck in 2001 or so, and have "recovered" they show many serious illnesses that can be shown to be a direct result of the original virus. Since Covid-19 is in the same family, hence now calling it SARS-CoV-2 scientists are wondering if it too will show up many years from now with some devastating diseases that are a direct result of the original infection.

Scary times we are living in. And some thought it would take a nuclear war to bring us to our knees! Nope, just a microscopic virus.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Forgive me if I have posted this here earlier, brain fade and complete google-foo breakdown, but my daughter is currently working on a scientific paper that she says scares the heck out of her. Since Covid-19 is also known as SARS-CoV-2, researchers have found that that although many have had the disease version SARS-CoV which struck in 2001 or so, and have "recovered" they show many serious illnesses that can be shown to be a direct result of the original virus. Since Covid-19 is in the same family, hence now calling it SARS-CoV-2 scientists are wondering if it too will show up many years from now with some devastating diseases that are a direct result of the original infection.

Scary times we are living in. And some thought it would take a nuclear war to bring us to our knees! Nope, just a microscopic virus.

Well. Look at the bright side, this may just be the virus that kills all the invading aliens...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now that's a pretty insensitive sign. You don't think that someone with a different view than the protesters would act like they are one of the protesters and try to make them look bad with a sign like that do you?
    Well. Seems to me a person who believes that might not be wearing a mask.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Well. Look at the bright side, this may just be the virus that kills all the invading aliens...

But not all of them..... :(

AJ7o7z7.jpg

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I'm saying that someone saying that we should "sacrifice the weak" is displaying their own weakness by wearing a mask.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I'm saying that someone saying that we should "sacrifice the weak" is displaying their own weakness by wearing a mask.

OK, I just don't see the jump. If someone is willing to sacrifice the weak they obviously think the virus is capable of doing that and therefore it is real so why not wear a mask to protect themselves from the real virus.
    Just because they think they will not die doesn't lead me to think they don't care if they get sick. But, whatever. It is not worth pursuing, I was just curious about the logic jump.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Does anyone have information on how many essential workers who have caught the virus and or died from it? That would be a better indicator imo as to going back to work. The local grocery stores, hardware stores, etc have been open every day in this. How many have gotten the Wuhan virus?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Does anyone have information on how many essential workers who have caught the virus and or died from it? That would be a better indicator imo as to going back to work. The local grocery stores, hardware stores, etc have been open every day in this. How many have gotten the Wuhan virus?

It'd be nice to have a site with this and other worthwhile stats also.

How many in the military (on ships and otherwise) have contracted the virus and how many have recovered and or died.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DadSmith again.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Logic! Companies need a strict "your fired" policy if you come in sick, not just now, always. The loss of productivity has to be far more than the employee staying home. And if that employee can't be trusted not to abuse that policy, fire them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom