• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Not sure if there is purple in there or not, but if you did I really admire you. We need to make this the new norm, like open carry and getting people used to seeing guns on hips.

I did.
    I can't get sick. I refuse. That place was packed and they were all talking as though nothing was happening. Well, until I walked in.

You know in those bar scenes when the bad guy walks in and the music stops. It was just like that.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I did.
    I can't get sick. I refuse. That place was packed and they were all talking as though nothing was happening. Well, until I walked in.

You know in those bar scenes when the bad guy walks in and the music stops. It was just like that.

LOL! This is awesome. You should have worn a GoPro.

I also have to wonder why the post office was so busy? Lots of people with TP roll sized packages?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I did.

You should've started whistling the theme to "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly".

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    LOL! This is awesome. You should have worn a GoPro.

I also have to wonder why the post office was so busy? Lots of people with TP roll sized packages?

It was mostly all women and teenage girls for some reason. They just all stopped talking and froze. I just had to do a quick drop off, I did my label at home. They were all huddled up together like a normal day for them.
    I just don't understand that mentality.

You should've started whistling the theme to "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly".

I wish I'd thought of that.
    Whistling would be a bit difficult though. I have a full beard that I shove into the mask first so when it's fully on, the beard's pointing straight up in my face. I'm just trying to keep my jaw shut or I'll get a mouth full.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    It was mostly all women and teenage girls for some reason. They just all stopped talking and froze. I just had to do a quick drop off, I did my label at home. They were all huddled up together like a normal day for them.

I've got this odd feeling that you may have altered their mentality... in one way or another.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I've got this odd feeling that you may have altered their mentality... in one way or another.

Oh I'm sure.
    Really I was just there to run in and out but I couldn't go in with that many like that. It was raining and kinda cold so I also had my dark coat/jacket with the hood up and gloves. Pretty scary but... Oh well.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

I wish I'd thought of that.
    Whistling would be a bit difficult though. I have a full beard that I shove into the mask first so when it's fully on, the beard's pointing straight up in my face. I'm just trying to keep my jaw shut or I'll get a mouth full.

There's a "mostly all women and teenage girls for some reason" forum out there somewhere and you're the hot news on it today.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    There is a chinese study that suggests coronavirus susceptibility and severity may be partially determined by blood type.
    It says Type A people are more susceptible and have more severe symptoms. Of course, I am Type A.

This study stands alone, it has not been peer reviewed nor corroborated by any other studies so consider that before believing it.

https://www.westernjournal.com/new-...campaign=breaking&utm_content=western-journal

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Same here.

I am getting a essential travel permit tomorrow so something is up.
    I got one 2 years ago. Its 4x4.
    I'll do my best not to spread anything. Been wearing gloves, n95 masks, sanitizing everything, have hand sanitizer. Etc.
    But if I have to go out. If someone i know needs my help or something, I'm coming and I hope whoever tries to stop me has the same drive and will that I do. Because i don't fail.
    I've planned for this **** for years. I know their ways. I bet I'm smarter

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I had a thought.
    Are there guys in space during all of this? Will they get an extended stay?

I vaguely remember a few movies where they come back to a deserted planet. :runaway:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I had a thought.
    Are there guys in space during all of this? Will they get an extended stay?

I vaguely remember a few movies where they come back to a deserted planet. :runaway:
    Heard a story about a group that just came out of the Grand Canyon that had been down 25 days. Shocked to say the least.

ETAcoronavirus-news.html NYT article about rafting group

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom