• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I think it has chloroquine in it? It was discussed earlier.
    From google...

However, you'd have to drink almost 20 liters of today's dilute tonic water daily to achieve the dailydose typically prescribed for malaria. ... However, for the unlucky few, even the small amount of quinine in tonic water can cause thrombocytopenia (doctors call this rare occurrence a "gin and tonic purpura").

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Whelp, this has finally hit home.

Amazon delayed a game I preordered a year ago.

Now I have to leave the house tomorrow morning and physically purchase it.

I can barely conceal the rage and fury I'm feeling right now.

Oh, and one co-worker's spouse has it apparently... but this... this is what impacts me the most. I took next week off for vacation to play this game.
    :):
    You dont HAVE to leave your house. You WANT to leave your house. For a game. Risking a deadly virus. Let that sink in.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Whelp, this has finally hit home.

Amazon delayed a game I preordered a year ago.

Now I have to leave the house tomorrow morning and physically purchase it.

I can barely conceal the rage and fury I'm feeling right now.

Oh, and one co-worker's spouse has it apparently... but this... this is what impacts me the most. I took next week off for vacation to play this game.

Can you not download it through steam? Or PS store?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wikipedia has retconned the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic to the “1918 Influenza Pandemic” to preserve the present narrative.

ETbr_-IU8AIPcAO

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Im betting we see a lot of houses get TP’d when this is all done.

Back in the day....(CM era flashback..... pre Graduating HS in 1980, I worked at the local IGA and got discounts. We routinely bought cases of Charmin for TPing homes of idiot friends who deserved it. I had a cannon for a arm, and could chuck rolls to unreal heights. Not uncommon for me to launch rolls into 90+ foot trees.

The winter wonderland look was real and hilarious looking. We nailed a home of a girl who stepped out on on our buddy, then she broke up with him on the day before his birthday. That was a 3 case 20+ guy TP attack. I had a guy feeding me rolls and was launching them as fast as I could. Still amazed to this day that we never woke anyone up because of all the laughter.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Back in the day....(CM era flashback..... pre Graduating HS in 1980, I worked at the local IGA and got discounts. We routinely bought cases of Charmin for TPing homes of idiot friends who deserved it. I had a cannon for a arm, and could chuck rolls to unreal heights. Not uncommon for me to launch rolls into 90+ foot trees.

The winter wonderland look was real and hilarious looking. We nailed a home of a girl who stepped out on on our buddy, then she broke up with him on the day before his birthday. That was a 3 case 20+ guy TP attack. I had a guy feeding me rolls and was launching them as fast as I could. Still amazed to this day that we never woke anyone up because of all the laughter.
    :laugh:

I remember when I was a kid you’d always see a house that got rolled. I haven’t seen one in years. Kids don’t know good harmless pranks anymore. And I haven’t heard anyone talk about IGA for a long time, reminds me of my childhood when dad would take the glass bottles in the store and put them on the conveyer in the back. Damn I miss bein a kid

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    :laugh:

I remember when I was a kid you’d always see a house that got rolled. I haven’t seen one in years. Kids don’t know good harmless pranks anymore. And I haven’t heard anyone talk about IGA for a long time, reminds me of my childhood when dad would take the glass bottles in the store and put them on the conveyer in the back. Damn I miss bein a kid

Harmless my a**. You go climb through a wet pine tree cleaning that up when it rains 10 minutes after they do it.

Pine tar and needles and mosquitoes and on and on. Lotsa fun for about 3 hours.

The kicker was this was something to do with my sister and *I* was the one that had to clean it up.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    White house announced today with the FDA they are really hitting the malaria drug trials against chinavirus hard. I believe this will start to reduce the spread as doctors can start prescribing this to higher risk and symptomatic patients now with little to no risks. And its widely available. We will see a rapid decline if this works and we will see some quarantines end and cities and businesses start to open up by around the 15th of April or sooner I believe from this.
    Also some Markets will quickly rebound, flights and other private transportation should quickly resume and we should see things rapidly get back to booming.
    I believe the financial markets will recover quickly.

Will there be some temporary shortages on some things? Maybe, but where there is demand there are entrepreneurs. We live in the country that started the industrial revolution. If we want it, we can make it

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    White house announced today with the FDA they are really hitting the malaria drug trials against chinavirus hard. I believe this will start to reduce the spread as doctors can start prescribing this to higher risk and symptomatic patients now with little to no risks. And its widely available. We will see a rapid decline if this works and we will see some quarantines end and cities and businesses start to open up by around the 15th of April or sooner I believe from this.
    Also some Markets will quickly rebound, flights and other private transportation should quickly resume and we should see things rapidly get back to booming.
    I believe the financial markets will recover quickly

If this works, it will cement a Trump victory in 2020 as well. No question.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom