• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I was in the post office today and a Chinese woman was mailing face masks, “vitamins” and cold medicines to her family in China. I think it might be worse than the chi-coms are claiming.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Remember to have at least 3 to 4 weeks of food and water for your family. Seems pretty basic but you would be surprised. also make sure it is food you would like to eat. you wont enjoy eating beans everyday.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Remember to have at least 3 to 4 weeks of food and water for your family. Seems pretty basic but you would be surprised. also make sure it is food you would like to eat. you wont enjoy eating beans everyday.
    Idunno. I like all kinds of beans. As long as I have a variety I don’t think I would mind it.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    BTW- Has anyone been to any of the China Buffets out there?
    I figure they either look like ghost towns or they're packed in support?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    BTW- Has anyone been to any of the China Buffets out there?
    I figure they either look like ghost towns or they're packed in support?

I don't want a world without General Tso's chicken and crab rangoons.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Is the Pepcid, Prilosec, and Benadryl thing real? I did the research and one can buy enough of these products for one individual for an entire month for about $26 at Dollar General store.

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I don't want a world without General Tso's chicken and crab rangoons.
    Love me some crab Rangoon, but those Chinese restaurants are nothing but fronts for human trafficking, and I’ll be jonesing for Rangoons until this whole thing blows over. Not getting my nails done either. Not sure I can go without a massage though?(apply liberal doses of purple where you feel it is necessary)

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Also, a good friend of mine works at a CVS and told me that Chinese customers had wiped her store out of these products. Presumably, they are sending them to relatives and acquaintances on mainland China.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    It's crazy to see underground footage of what's going on in Wuhan. And the RLSW logo thing is just too crazy to actually be real, but it is. Weird times, weird times...

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhkefteJ0Ee1ytx5UE

if that video is actually what is happening then we are in for a real messy situation. The poor woman said to not trust the government. It’s a little late for that realization. Sad thing is we will be in the same situation here because very few will be prepared. Please do what you can to prepare now. No one will be coming with a helping hand.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

Trying to read those is confounding, as they are direct references to medical journal entries and very technically worded, and trying to get the lay explanation is even harder. That being said, what I saw out of it is even more concerning: a company called CytoSorb just so happens to have a bloodborne pathogen "sponge" technology/treatment that is publicly traded and available in over 58 countries.

https://seekingalpha.com/news/35350...y-in-coronavirus-rally-shares-up-17-premarket

I've seen this movie before, Mission Impossible II. A "plague" is unleashed and lo and behold, one company just so happens to have the "cure." I jest, but as always in this day and age, "follow the money."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom