• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Citizens just put out a "boil water" advisory

That sucks. Guess dirt and whatever got into the water from that water main break earlier today.

Fortunately, I cook/drink water filtered via a Berkey. One of the benefits is avoiding even temporarily polluted water. Likely a lot of people won't even see the advisory.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    you misspelled Chrysler.

Well, that too. Ford as well. I'd take a GE though. They actually make those for reals.

It's not that I'm a hater. I have a Chevy truck that I'm pretty happy with. No issues so far. But if someone doesn't want to make stuff and you make them make stuff. I don't think I want that stuff.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Well, that too. Ford as well. I'd take a GE though. They actually make those for reals.

It's not that I'm a hater. I have a Chevy truck that I'm pretty happy with. No issues so far. But if someone doesn't want to make stuff and you make them make stuff. I don't think I want that stuff.
    Ah yes I see your point. Like made on a friday afternoon but worse.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    For all of you that think your mail and packages are safe, good for you. That's a whole lot of trust you have going on there.

But guess what....

I just received a few more boxes today and I happened to be walking past the window just as Mr. Delivery Dude COUGHED all over them.
    When it takes 3 to 4 days to get a package, I'm not worried about the inside of the box. I'm worried about the outside. So as usual, packages go into the big bags and get tagged with the safe date to open.

Good luck with your system though.
    Be safe out there.

BTW- How many booger wiping box boys restocked Walmart last night? :n00b:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    For all of you that think your mail and packages are safe, good for you. That's a whole lot of trust you have going on there.

But guess what....

I just received a few more boxes today and I happened to be walking past the window just as Mr. Delivery Dude COUGHED all over them.
    When it takes 3 to 4 days to get a package, I'm not worried about the inside of the box. I'm worried about the outside. So as usual, packages go into the big bags and get tagged with the safe date to open.

Good luck with your system though.
    Be safe out there.

BTW- How many booger wiping box boys restocked Walmart last night? :n00b:

:n00b:

Horry sit. Maybe should chase after that dude and ask him WTF?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    I think the people who are prone to depression should probably avoid the news, and maybe the internet.

Indeed. Coupled with the 24/7 news cycle and the media's tendency to always report the negative it is not a good environment for those who suffer depression, or really the normal society. It's bad, but even with how bad it is, the good still outweighs the bad.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Indeed. Coupled with the 24/7 news cycle and the media's tendency to always report the negative it is not a good environment for those who suffer depression, or really the normal society. It's bad, but even with how bad it is, the good still outweighs the bad.

My wife is getting pretty upset about all this. I don't think it's affecting me other than that I don't like the situation and I'm going a little stir crazy. I'm tired of staying home. I don't really feel despair over this as it seems a lot of people are. I look at it like, I'm fine until I'm not. I'll worry about it when I'm not. But in the meantime, I'm trying to stay well. Taking precautions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom