nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Level 3 sex offenders among inmates released from Monroe County, NY Jail

...“We weren’t told by anyone,” Phelan said. “I think good practice would be if your going to release convicted felons. Some of them very violent some of those level 3 sex offenders, You might want to give law enforcement the heads up.”
    News 8 reached out to DOCCS for their response to Phelan’s concerns. DOCCS said it made decisions on who to release based on a “review of the underlying technical violation, not the original crime.”

The department said in their statement to News 8, “This significant action is being taken in response to a growing number of COVID-19 cases in local jails over the past few days and weeks. Our top priority remains the public health and safety of New Yorkers during this global public health emergency and this measure will further protect a vulnerable population from contracting and transmitting this infectious disease.”...

Will these sort of folks be our post pandemic zombies?

Wow! That is so hard to believe.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    When the virus finds it's way onto jails here, what will be done?

Will all of the jails across the country have a fool proof plan for containing their incarcerated in the pandemic?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Wow! That is so hard to believe.

3uqhlk.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    shorts :(

honestly I'm sleeping in the basement to isolate myself from my family as today was my first day back to work in a while.

A friend in, medicine, sent her 7 month old off with the grandparents because she did not want to have the baby around at all. That has to just tear at a newer mother, I feel so bad for all of you on the front lines. Thank you for your selfless service to you fellow man!

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    When the virus finds it's way onto jails here, what will be done?

Will all of the jails across the country have a fool proof plan for containing their incarcerated in the pandemic?

This whole situation may expose some of the guards that smuggle drugs into the prisons and jails.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Only if they can find a way to use it for liberal brainwashing of our young skulls full of mush.

Of course. It will say “Former republican president donald trump uses military personnel to treat coronavirus patients in a broad attempt to control the medical field during a world pandemic, in retaliation to being impeached in months prior by the democrat controlled House of Representatives. His actions may have caused more deaths, though the exact amounts are not clear”.

I can’t wait to see what the chapter on Antifa says, and if they spin them to be a positive group or not.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Of course. It will say “Former republican president donald trump uses military personnel to treat coronavirus patients in a broad attempt to control the medical field during a world pandemic, in retaliation to being impeached in months prior by the democrat controlled House of Representatives. His actions may have caused more deaths, though the exact amounts are not clear”.

I can’t wait to see what the chapter on Antifa says, and if they spin them to be a positive group or not.

As long as there is a foot note that says:

"President Donald J. Trump was the 45th US president and served from 2016-2024", I don't care much else about what it says...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You heard it here first:

Dr. Fauci will run most of this course, then citing differences with Trump will leave the team. He will then be given millions for his tell all book on Trump which will be published in time for the upcoming election. This will make him a millionaire if he is not already.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Seriously though after this is all over we should have a INGO BBQ pitch-in in honor of all of our INGO first responders and hospital staff! (I dont know if they are technically called 1st responders? I dont want to leave anyone important out for a label).
    These people put their asses on the front line daily anyways for us and their families also make the sacrifice with them. Like those military families do I'd imagine.
    Anyways, how would you like to risk your life to a invisible enemy without any protection or very little, but never enough, and all it takes is one slip up or even just a statistical anomaly and you got it! And now maybe so does your family.
    They do it for complete strangers! A calling. I dont want to put words in their mouths because I've never done their jobs, but I'm eternally grateful and I think it would be cool to get to put some faces to some usernames and buy them some burgers or whatever else they like on a grill and their family too. Who wants in on this? Let's make it happen and make it big.
    I'm committing the first 200 bucks (I'll give it to a mod to buy the food or I'll provide receipts) to go towards meat and other supplies. Let's do this. All invited. Family friendly.
    Once this social distancing is over of coarse and it's safe. All ingo members invited but it's in honor of our front line ingo first responders! Can we make that happen mods? Churchmouse?

Please no bashing. These are OUR people. INGO people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom