Cop car pulled in my driveway 10 minutes ago...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Eventually is every friggin time an LEO makes a post here!! :rolleyes:

It's not every LEO though. It's only SOME of them.

And as I said... if *someone* can't handle opposing opinions, or doesn't want to be bashed for his opinion, he should shut his piehole and keep his opinions to himself.

You think I haven't been jumped on in the past? I have many, many times. But you know what? I'm man enough that I can take it. I don't go around crying about being bashed, or crying about insults; I don't go crying to site staff about the bashing; I don't ask that people be banned. I understand that if I put my opinion out there, a lot of people aren't going to like it. I accept that and I accept the consequences of running my mouth.

Unlike *some* people.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Rambone gets bashed for what Rambone posts. UncleMike, other LEOs on this forum, and I get bashed for the actions of others that we share nothing but a profession with.

As a truck driver I get bashed for other TD actions.
    I drive a truck for a carnival sometimes. You wanna talk about bashing?
    It is part of life.
    Million upon Millions get bashed for a host of reasons.
    Why can't you and UM and others man up and let it go?

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois

And as I said... if *someone* can't handle opposing opinions, or doesn't want to be bashed for his opinion, he should shut his piehole and keep his opinions to himself.

You think I haven't been jumped on in the past? I have many, many times. But you know what? I'm man enough that I can take it. I don't go around crying about being bashed, or crying about insults; I don't go crying to site staff about the bashing. I understand that if I put my opinion out there, a lot of people aren't going to like it. I accept that and I accept the consequences of running my mouth.

So, who is this *someone* that you are referring to?

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    As a truck driver I get bashed for other TD actions.
    I drive a truck for a carnival sometimes. You wanna talk about bashing?
    It is part of life.
    Million upon Millions get bashed for a host of reasons.
    Why can't you and UM and others man up and let it go?

Why can't you and other "bashers" act like men instead of children and stop bashing?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    So, who is this *someone* that you are referring to?

I'm saying that in the generic sense, because in truth it applies to everybody. But I'm sure *some* people around here will conclude that I'm referring specifically to them.

And maybe I am. Just not by name. ;)

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN

You think I haven't been jumped on in the past? I have many, many times. But you know what? I'm man enough that I can take it. I don't go around crying about being bashed, or crying about insults; I don't go crying to site staff about the bashing; I don't ask that people be banned. I understand that if I put my opinion out there, a lot of people aren't going to like it. I accept that and I accept the consequences of running my mouth.

Unlike *some* people.
    Well........
    The Site Staff are the LEO's here.
    Good members should complain to them when they see an injustice being done to another member, or themselves.
    Taking action on your own amounts to Vigilante justice and is liable to get someone banned. :dunno:
    How would you like it if someone stole your car and when you called the Cops they told you to stop whining and crying to them and take it like a man?
    "Some" people here can't stand the idea that someone else has power and authority over them.
    Got news for those people.
    EVERYONE has someone that they answer to.
    Get used to it!!

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Why can't you and other "bashers" act like men instead of children and stop bashing?

You must have not read any off my past posts. I am an equal opportinuty individual basher.

Only groups I bash are Democrats, Paulbots and Muslims and illegals.

And throw a Mormon in every now and then.

LEOs don't make the list.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Well........
    The Site Staff are the LEO's here.
    Good members should complain to them when they see an injustice being done to another member, or themselves.
    Taking action on your own amounts to Vigilante justice and is liable to get someone banned. :dunno:
    How would you like it if someone stole your car and when you called the Cops they told you to stop whining and crying to them and take it like a man?
    "Some" people here can't stand the idea that someone else has power and authority over them.
    Got news for those people.
    EVERYONE has someone that they answer to.
    Get used to it!!

:rolleyes:

As I said. Some people can't take the heat they bring on themselves when they open their pieholes. I can't help that, and I'm not going to change my ways to accommodate whining crybabies. I never went to Sweet Talk Other Men School, And I'm not going to whine and cry about it to site staff like a pusillanimous little monkey and try to get them banned.

I can take that heat.

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I wonder why the would get that idea...

I'm sure you're smart enough to figure that out. *Some* people need thicker skin, to man up, and deal with the consequences of running their mouths and putting their opinions out there for the world to hear/read.

They know who they are.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Also, what do you do when the cuffs are too big? We were taught to butterfly (cross) them before putting them on.

Top Bottom