• ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    ‘Want freedom? Kill some crackers!’

Shabazz is the same man the Obama administration Department of Justice refused to prosecute after he was filmed on Election Day 2008 with Jerry Jackson wearing paramilitary uniforms, carrying a nightstick and blocking a doorway to a polling location to intimidate voters.

shabazz1.jpg

He has also been recorded saying..

"kill white babies “seconds” after they’re born, while suggesting bombing nurseries."

"blacks are 'too scared' to drag whites out of their houses, skin them, hang them in trees, drag them behind trucks, and pour acid on them."

..and so on.

NetPIMP

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Columbus, IN
    I started a new thread with the article about his permit being pulled - tho apparently it'd been discovered and posted in this thread prior. My posts were sucked into this thread - which is fine - tho it'd have been nice if there had been a quick "hey dude, your post was moved!" :dunno:

There's a fine line the Mods are dealing with here.

The original Yeager video(s) cannot be posted on INGO due to the rule about "discussion of civil war or armed resistance against the government". So that video was removed a half-dozen times from the board.

Talking about Yeager himself and his recent legal troubles is fine as it doesn't fall under that rule. That's why this thread is still here.

But be warned that if a thread veers off that topic and into the topic of armed resistance then those posts (or the entire thread, based on the severity) will be removed.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    They have moved quite a few. Can you imagine if they had to do that every time?

Hey dude, your post has been moved. ;)

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I think the message is "If you threaten to kill someone then we will take that threat seriously"

We take away his permit and if he goes on a shooting spree then we can say we did something.

No, they'd have to take his guns to neutralize the threat. Taking away a piece of paper doesn't remove the means to kill. No one would buy that, especially the liberals they are trying to appease, er, please.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Try Reading Comprehension, it'll work Wonders for YOU. What I Clearly Wrote was that WE Must ALL Stand Together as a Cohesive Group United in OUR Goal and Channel that Energy into Constructive Means of Expression. A Mind is a terrible Thing to Waste :patriot:

Wow...mature. I said that James should stop talking about killing people. You say that you disagree. "I Disagree" were the first 2 words in your last post.

Then you insult me personally. And you expect guns owners to stand together with you? Hmmm...not making friends or influencing people positively.

Maybe you should stop insulting people personally. You will help our cause more by helping others understand our rights rather than by being rude. Because we "Must ALL Stand Together as a Cohesive Group United in OUR Goal"...right?

Just a thought from this apparently stupid idiot...at least based on your post above.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    What a mess James has made for himself! I finally watched the two videos last night. My first thought was he is in trouble. I am wondering if his video qualifys for the "Clear and Present Danger" that is not protected under the first amendment. None of our rights are unlimited.

Time will tell.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    RULES OF TENNESSEE DEPARTMENT OF SAFETY DIVISION OF DRIVER LICENSE ISSUANCE

CHAPTER 1340-2-4 HANDGUN CARRY PERMIT PROCEDURES

1340-2-4-.15 REVOCATION OR SUSPENSION OF A HANDGUN CARRY PERMIT.
    (1) The department shall suspend or revoke a handgun permit upon a showing by its records or other sufficient evidence that the permittee:
    (a) Is prohibited from purchasing a handgun under applicable state or federal law;
    (b) Has not accurately disclosed any material information required by §39-17-1351;
    (c) Poses a material likelihood of risk or harm to the public;
    (d) Has been arrested for a felony involving the use or attempted use of force, violence, or a deadly weapon, or a felony drug offense;

digitalmonster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    RULES OF TENNESSEE DEPARTMENT OF SAFETY DIVISION OF DRIVER LICENSE ISSUANCE

CHAPTER 1340-2-4 HANDGUN CARRY PERMIT PROCEDURES

1340-2-4-.15 REVOCATION OR SUSPENSION OF A HANDGUN CARRY PERMIT.
    (1) The department shall suspend or revoke a handgun permit upon a showing by its records or other sufficient evidence that the permittee:
    (a) Is prohibited from purchasing a handgun under applicable state or federal law;
    (b) Has not accurately disclosed any material information required by §39-17-1351;
    (c) Poses a material likelihood of risk or harm to the public;
    (d) Has been arrested for a felony involving the use or attempted use of force, violence, or a deadly weapon, or a felony drug offense;

Was he able to be there to defend this? It seems that he was stupid but was not given any due process.

Top Bottom