• ...and so much more!
  • HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Why would he have to have a License unless it was State Mandated, or he was teaching State sponsored training:dunno:?

So what your saying is that anyone can teach anything?? One does not have to be a Certified Instructor to start teaching firearms classes?! Or to Certify people in a class! :dunno:

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Guys we just merged all the pertinent threads together so I apologize if there's a few quirky quotes.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Guys we just merged all the pertinent threads together so I apologize if there's a few quirky quotes.

I'm more confused than a dog with two tails........... I think that is how that old saying goes.......

:wow: :wow: :+1:

Originally Posted by Hoosier45
    I think they should reinstate his permit on the condition that he has to carry a 1911. With a 3" barrel. In .40.

Ouch..... I think that would fall into the realm of cruel and unusual punishment for mr. yeager.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    So what your saying is that anyone can teach anything?? One does not have to be a Certified Instructor to start teaching firearms classes?! Or to Certify people in a class! :dunno:

I'm not fully up to speed on the issue, but I believe Roadie was saying that if Yeager wasn't teaching TN-mandated firearms courses then why would he need to be 'State certified'?

Unless that's a requirement of ALL trainers in Tennessee? :dunno:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I would say yes, unless the person taking your class needs a certificate from someone with a certificate of their own.

I can teach someone how to field strip and clean a Glock but that doesn't certify them for anything :D

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    He can still carry around an AR, right?

For now, but it's still early. Who knows what might come to be? The "gonna start killing people" video has not gone completely viral YET.

One could only guess that they'll suspend everything they can related to him, including anything business related. It may be right or wrong but public officials don't mind waiting for the courts to decide.

We have yet to see what Mr. Yeager's foolishness will blow back on us. how much has he set us back at this critical time?

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There have been at least two other threads about this that have gotten deleted wholesale. Anyone wanna lay odds this one gets deleted in its entirety as well?

Of course, if we lay odds in the thread that gets deleted, after the fact, there will be no basis to say who won and who lost that bet.

Nonetheless,
    eye_bee_tea_lock.png

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    This^^^^^^^^^^

He should of STFU. He only hurt our cause. He did nothing to help our cause.

I like the information he gives on most videos. But he needs to get his anger issues under control!

Played like a broken fiddle by the liberals!

In all honesty, most Americans don't feel any alarm by a threat of a gun ban.

But they will feel alarm listening to and watching this fool rant about pulling the trigger on people.

He has been approached by CNN for an interview...... God Forbid!

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    While I don't agree with yanking his permit, or the requirement of a permit to exercise your earthly rights unabridged, well......

play stupid games and all

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    No I'm pretty sure threatening to kill someone is a crime regardless of political or gang affiliations.

Threatening to kill someone on YouTube created a situation that couldn't be ignored.

‘Want freedom? Kill some crackers!’

Shabazz is the same man the Obama administration Department of Justice refused to prosecute after he was filmed on Election Day 2008 with Jerry Jackson wearing paramilitary uniforms, carrying a nightstick and blocking a doorway to a polling location to intimidate voters.

shabazz1.jpg

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    There have been at least two other threads about this that have gotten deleted wholesale. Anyone wanna lay odds this one gets deleted in its entirety as well?

There's a fine line the Mods are dealing with here.

The original Yeager video(s) cannot be posted on INGO due to the rule about "discussion of civil war or armed resistance against the government". So that video was removed a half-dozen times from the board.

Talking about Yeager himself and his recent legal troubles is fine as it doesn't fall under that rule. That's why this thread is still here.

But be warned that if a thread veers off that topic and into the topic of armed resistance then those posts (or the entire thread, based on the severity) will be removed.

deadsquirrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Carmel
    James Yeager LTCH revoked

Heard on the radio Yeager's LTCH was revoked due to his youtube comments saying he would shoot people who would take away his guns

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

He WAS "State Certified", he just didn't renew his License(as the article stated). And as I said, if he was "Certifying" someone, then yes, HE would have to be certified, however, he isn't teaching classes that are required to, for example, obtain your TN License to Carry.

Top Bottom