• ...and so much more!
  • Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    James Yeager is a Disgrace: Part II - Or - How to Get Your CCW Permit Yanked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtjfAkocrFc

I couldn't get through this one. He sounds just like one of the lefties on Huffington Post to me.

Let's see if my reply gets approved on his YT channel. I'm betting it won't.

"Please enable comments so those that don't agree with you either can be counted as well. I'm not a JY fan, nor have I taken any of his classes but he has a right to speak and I think his message needs to be heard by the politicians in power. None of his threats were specific in nature. If you read up on how the FBI classifies a threat you would know. It was a line in the sand about the political chipping away at the 2A. What good is the cannon if nobody is willing to light the fuse?"

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Not even sure what to say. A guy makes a video joking about mass shooting people in response to government action responding to a mass shooting. Did he really think nothing was going to happen? The first part of the word tactical is "tact" and in terms of tactical, I cannot think of a worse response.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I Disagree, WE need to channel that anger into Constructive Ways to Fight this Battle. WE cannot afford to lose our 2nd Amendment Rights for any reason and MUST Band Together as a Group:patriot:

Fine, then I vote the nutjobs band together around as sane people, not the other way around.

Sdixon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Wayne county
    fundamentally, there is a lot of truth in what he has said; however, he does a very poor job delivering the message. The threatening statments he made were unnecessary, and did nothing but harm the image of those that support the 2A.
    He should of took a day, cooled off and re-recorded the video.

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    fundamentally, there is a lot of truth in what he has said; however, he does a very poor job delivering the message. The threatening statments he made were unnecessary, and did nothing but harm the image of those that support the 2A.
    He should of took a day, cooled off and re-recorded the video.

he did.. but of course, video 1 was already out there, even if he did delete it.. nothing goes away on the Internet

gunner69

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Anderson
    I couldn't get through this one. He sounds just like one of the lefties on Huffington Post to me.

Let's see if my reply gets approved on his YT channel. I'm betting it won't.

"Please enable comments so those that don't agree with you either can be counted as well. I'm not a JY fan, nor have I taken any of his classes but he has a right to speak and I think his message needs to be heard by the politicians in power. None of his threats were specific in nature. If you read up on how the FBI classifies a threat you would know. It was a line in the sand about the political chipping away at the 2A. What good is the cannon if nobody is willing to light the fuse?"
    Lol fyi..the guy that posted the video IS the guy who made it and thats his ridiculous youtube channel :): He rides on James fame by making videos bashing him and posting all over the internet forums .... see below

You aren't kidding about "all over God's green earth" are you? :laugh:

Let me google that for you

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Oh come on Griffin, how could you *possibly* make that assessment, unless of course you came across a pic on the net of him giving a creepy/crazy wild-eyed stare into the camera....

20559259_BG1.jpg

...Uhmmmm...nevermind! :D

Where have I seen that eerily familiar look before...? :scratch: Hmmmm....

220px-Jared_Loughner_sheriff%27s_office.jpg

m-JAMES-HOLMES-300x450.jpg

:n00b: :runaway: :nuts:

You forgot one.

426x600.jpg

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I don't see a confiscation program on the horizon.

What do you define as "on the horizon?"

In Iowa, a State Representative and caucus chair is advocating that Iowa lawmakers ban semiautomatic guns and “start taking them” from owners who refuse to surrender any illegal firearms through a buyback program. He has said flatly that he’s not frightened politically by the National Rifle Association or the Iowa Gun Owners.

In New York, new legislation (S1422-2013) has been introduced that redefines and bans “assault weapons” and high capacity magazines, and Governor Cuomo has publicly indicated that “confiscation could be an option.”

For starters.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    The Honey Boo Boo of the firearms industry.

"Surrounded by groupies and acolytes and yes-men...[his] every utterance is treated as a pearl of wisdom... his entire entourage of uncritical nuthuggers..."

And some of those people are here, falling over themselves day after day to be the first to post his newest video. She (Tam from Indy) must be an INGO reader.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Yeager= HBB of firearms! HAHAHA. LOL'd MBO.

Parents, hug your little boys now and then-- see what happens if you don't?

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oh come on Griffin, how could you *possibly* make that assessment, unless of course you came across a pic on the net of him giving a creepy/crazy wild-eyed stare into the camera....

20559259_BG1.jpg

...Uhmmmm...nevermind! :D

Where have I seen that eerily familiar look before...? :scratch: Hmmmm....

220px-Jared_Loughner_sheriff%27s_office.jpg

m-JAMES-HOLMES-300x450.jpg

From the looks of it, they could all have been quad-babies separated at birth.

Top Bottom