• LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    tdoom,

Your posts are flawed beyond belief.

YOU are NOT a tactician. YOU are NOT cream of the crop of ANYTHING. YOU ARE suffering from some sort of personal delusion. Please seek help.

You can't even answer peoples threads straight on.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Banks are federally insured. I should not have to be subjected to these questions. Please stop posting.

You wouldn't have been subjected to that question had you not made the outlandish claim that all banks do not allow guns. Your answer to the question was even more unbelievable than your initial statement. At this point, it is clear that you are a troll. You had me fooled for a little bit, but now that you're obviously making **** up, that you're just trying to stir the pot. Well done.

tdoom15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Like I said, go start a thread over on one of those sites and see if you can find anyone that agrees with you, I'm done. Good night all.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Such a joke these guys:

Have an opinion? No facts? No problem. Just string together a bunch of lies into a ****ty web of garbage.

tdoom15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It looks as if though I was wrong about banks in Indiana, but this is what my local PNC told me as well as the off duty LEO has said. I'll admit that, no problem.

But, you're "winning" the argument on the account that I was wrong about ONE thing that has nothing to do with the argument itself.
    I've given numerous reasons for CC, and have yet to see any refuting arguments.

I've also shown you to be wrong is some areas, and you jump on the one instance I was wrong about that has nothing to do with the heart of the argument. Ive still not seen one reason to OC vs CC. NOT ONE.

tdoom15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    LEASH...look at the last 3 pages of your posts. NOT ONE piece of info on CC vs OC. NOT ONE. You're stuck on the bank thing and you think that makes you "win".

Facts about OC vs CC remain. One is more tactically sound, the other is more socially sound.

ETA:

I've asked you repeatedly for a OC pros that outweigh CC pros, and you wont give them to me. That is the heart of the argument.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I recently heard a retired ISP trooper say the same thing about banks being off limits to carry. So maybe there was a time in the past when this was true (don't know),but it's not the case currently.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    It looks as if though I was wrong about banks in Indiana, but this is what my local PNC told me as well as the off duty LEO has said. I'll admit that, no problem.

But, you're "winning" the argument on the account that I was wrong about ONE thing that has nothing to do with the argument itself.
    I've given numerous reasons for CC, and have yet to see any refuting arguments.

I've also shown you to be wrong is some areas, and you jump on the one instance I was wrong about that has nothing to do with the heart of the argument. Ive still not seen one reason to OC vs CC. NOT ONE.

It didn't have anything to do with the heart of the argument, but when someone as pompous as you goes spewing bull**** and telling people how wrong they are says something as ridiculous as what you said, kinda invalidates the whole thing. If you weren't being such an ass about it, it wouldn't have been a big deal.

Here's a reason to OC. THIS IS AMERICA. I served my country so you can do what you want to do. Don't tell me I shouldn't do what I want to do. It's incredibly arrogant.

Top Bottom