Deterrent to would be bad guys, they really do look for weaker targets

there is three

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I can draw faster from an OWB holster with no cover garment than I can when I have to move a cover garment out of the way first. I don't care who you are, the more actions and steps you have to take, the more things you have to get right, the more time you'll take completing the task. That's just how it is.

then just walk around with your gun in your hand! Less steps!

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I can draw faster from an OWB holster with no cover garment than I can when I have to move a cover garment out of the way first. I don't care who you are, the more actions and steps you have to take, the more things you have to get right, the more time you'll take completing the task. That's just how it is.

You won't be able to draw faster than him, because you'll be the first one shot...

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I find it telling that the people that OC aren't busy telling the CC only advocates that they're wrong. It's always the other way around.

:+1: I OC, but really don't care how others carry. Please, just practice your 2A right as you see fit, but please respect the same freedom for your fellow Americans that you claim for yourself. It's the "live and let live" philosophy of the handgun world. There are far too many enemies of freedom who are against us to spend time arguing like this among ourselves.

Now, on a lighter note, back to the regularly programmed entertainment. :ingo:

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Seriously? A company as large as Brinks had you carrying in your hand? Sounds like legal trouble.

It was well before my time, but back in the time of S&W Model 64s, yes, Brink's messengers carried their firearms in their hand while going into customer stops. In States where this was illegal, they would put their hand on the grip, but leave it holstered.

Not that LEO messes with us, legal or not.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It was well before my time, but back in the time of S&W Model 64s, yes, Brink's messengers carried their firearms in their hand while going into customer stops. In States where this was illegal, they would put their hand on the grip, but leave it holstered.

Not that LEO messes with us, legal or not.

I always see Brink's guys with their hands on the grip of their revolvers.

Top Bottom