• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    What type of terrible things would have to happen for the ban hammer to be swung?

usually what happens in threads like this is one of a couple things. One, the people in the thread who started out just teasing each other start to take it personal and it becomes an all out personal attack between a couple of INGOers and then some others will take one side and others the other and it quickly becomes a **** slinging contest. Resulting in the permanent ban hammer for a few and temporary for others. (Bragging Rights, the threads that ran Jeremy off)

Or Two,

The thread becomes so vulgar it gets to nearly X rated and results in deletion of post or the entire thread and ban hammer. (again Bragging rights, it truly was THE epic thread of INGO)

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    :yesway:

Kawtech officially received an application from one Mr. Kid68, Bunny. Application is being processed at this time. You will receive your official membership card and a hat (specially designed to be worn by rabbits) shortly after approval.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    :yesway:

Kawtech officially received an application from one Mr. Kid68, Bunny. Application is being processed at this time. You will receive your official membership card and a hat (specially designed to be worn by rabbits) shortly after approval.

Normal hat is fine, the size of my ears has been greatly exaggerated

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So does that mean that he can apply and be approved since he doesn't want to be on a side that wants him and you guys don't want him?

I kinda want him on our side now, sorta like the guys that makes the best politician is the one reluctant to get into politics

If selected, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve....or something like that.

:D

Top Bottom