• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Perhaps I should have been more precise. I meant: What if I don't wear a bra that day (or at that time)?

Then again, maybe I could just continue to let your imaginations run wild. This thread is infinitely more entertaining that way.

Whats it going to be 88GT? Is my sig line raunchy and risque or not? Hell, I don't know.... I am just on your bandwagon. Everyone else is doing it.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    I agree; as a resident of the dirty south bend, open carry is gonna invite people's attention for a myriad of reasons, bout none of them good. Bunch of savages in this town!!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Kawtech, you are multi-quoting! How are we to destroy this forum too if you don't push up your post count?

It was never my intention to destroy this thread. Like all the others it will either slowly burn out and fade into the archives or it will erupt violently resulting in the swinging of the ban hammer and deletion. Which would result in a loss of posts on my part. I am simply trying to keep that loss at a minimum whilst still contributing to the latest great train wreck thread.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    It was never my intention to destroy this thread. Like all the others it will either slowly burn out and fade into the archives or it will erupt violently resulting in the swinging of the ban hammer and deletion. Which would result in a loss of posts on my part. I am simply trying to keep that loss at a minimum whilst still contributing to the latest great train wreck thread.

What type of terrible things would have to happen for the ban hammer to be swung?

Top Bottom