• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    First and foremost, I admit to not reading the past 50 pages of this thread. I will summarize what I think happened and I missed out on. OCers are stupid, will be shot first during a robbery, and are compensating for something in their lives that is lacking. CCers are spineless criminals who have something to hide and have no marbles. Glocks are made of remolded tupperware, 1911s are heavy jam o matics that suck, revolvers are for old farts, semi auto plastic guns are for gangbangers, George Bush is at fault for everything, Obama is our hero, guns shouldn't be carried with one in the chamber, and this guy named T-DOGG is the sexiest man alive. Does this sound accurate to everyone?

On a side note, I am the second person known to offend everyone, first being Seth MacFarlane.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    First and foremost, I admit to not reading the past 50 pages of this thread. I will summarize what I think happened and I missed out on. OCers are stupid, will be shot first during a robbery, and are compensating for something in their lives that is lacking. CCers are spineless criminals who have something to hide and have no marbles. Glocks are made of remolded tupperware, 1911s are heavy jam o matics that suck, revolvers are for old farts, semi auto plastic guns are for gangbangers, George Bush is at fault for everything, Obama is our hero, guns shouldn't be carried with one in the chamber, and this guy named T-DOGG is the sexiest man alive. Does this sound accurate to everyone?

On a side note, I am the second person known to offend everyone, first being Seth MacFarlane.

I forgot about how awesome Obama is!!!!! Thanks for reminder! I want to change the laws so we can re-elect him in 2016! :patriot:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    He IS a natural born citizen. You just can't see his birth certificate because he put it in a safe, on a boat, that was hit by a drone strike, caught on fire, sank to the bottom of the Mariana Trench. After a few years down there, a submarine team went to retrieve it, they got it, the old lady from the Titanic threw it back in, a guy jumped in after it, was promptly eaten by Jaws, and you know the rest.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    He IS a natural born citizen. You just can't see his birth certificate because he put it in a safe, on a boat, that was hit by a drone strike, caught on fire, sank to the bottom of the Mariana Trench. After a few years down there, a submarine team went to retrieve it, they got it, the old lady from the Titanic threw it back in, a guy jumped in after it, was promptly eaten by Jaws, and you know the rest.

Sounds legit...

Top Bottom