• mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I always open carry:

th

As you can imagine, this is a strong deterrent to criminal activity, or any activity, in my general vicinity.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I still fail to see why anyone gives a damn how i carry. Or how anyone else does. I have my reasons for my preferences. They're MY reasons. They work for ME. As long as it's legal it isn't really anyone's business. An argument could be made that someone may be less likely to jump you or rob you if they can clearly see you have a firearm. Another argument could be made that if someone can see your firearm they may try to take it and then proceed to rob you. There are a million what ifs. Leave it alone already. Carry how you want to carry. Let me carry how I want to. Everyone will be happy.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I still fail to see why anyone gives a damn how i carry. Or how anyone else does. I have my reasons for my preferences. They're MY reasons. They work for ME. As long as it's legal it isn't really anyone's business. An argument could be made that someone may be less likely to jump you or rob you if they can clearly see you have a firearm. Another argument could be made that if someone can see your firearm they may try to take it and then proceed to rob you. There are a million what ifs. Leave it alone already. Carry how you want to carry. Let me carry how I want to. Everyone will be happy.

No. You should carry exactly as I do, because I have the ultimate and FINAL argument as to why my method is the best.

Apparently he's expected be held to extrajudicial laws.

HE IS THE LAW!!!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I will not be happy until I find out the specifics of Rhino owing Kirk a case of .45.

Suprised you haven't seen that talked about before..

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but IIRC correctly it started a few years back with Kirk saying that everytime someone quotes another State's gun laws, as an Indiana law, Rhino owes him a case of ammo..

Top Bottom