• ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I get it, I get it!
    All those years I thought every concert had people yelling "Free Bird!!"... but it was "Free Boob!!"
    Now all the halter tops and tube tops make sense.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    And yes ladies, there are some guys who feel your pain. I knew a boy at 15 had DDs.

Although I truly do feel bad for him, unless he was sporting some sexy little barely there getup to impress his lady he has no idea.

All that super hot lingerie is just that...super hot. It's not the kind of thing you sleep in because it's so comfy. It's the kind of thing that you wear in hopes that it will do its magic as quickly as possible so you can take it off, Think of a medieval torture device. Ok now think of being subjected to it all day long. Now you'e getting close to what a "sexy" bra feels like,

The things women do to impress men....

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Although I truly do feel bad for him, unless he was sporting some sexy little barely there getup to impress his lady he has no idea.

All that super hot lingerie is just that...super hot. It's not the kind of thing you sleep in because it's so comfy. It's the kind of thing that you wear in hopes that it will do its magic as quickly as possible so you can take it off, Think of a medieval torture device. Ok now think of being subjected to it all day long. Now you'e getting close to what a "sexy" bra feels like,

Women try to hard, all they have to do to impress most men is take off their clothes. Yeah, that bout covers it

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Terre Haute
    ... Think of a medieval torture device. Ok now think of being subjected to it all day long. Now you'e getting close to what a "sexy" bra feels like,

Would that be this---

Or more like this---

anyways, I appreciate the things my woman does for me, including making me sammichs with bacon. And not wearing a bra.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    For us, yes. But from the guy POV of boobies as eye candy, I can see granny's wrinkly bags of skin not holding the same appeal that some 20-something with tight, firm skin and perky...well, you get the point.

Not really. You kinda tapered off while describing the 20-something. Would you please elaborate? What are you saying?

Top Bottom