• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Nope, if ya got 'em flaunt 'em...and they should be freed whenever possible, it's really better for the circulation. ;)
    For us, yes. But from the guy POV of boobies as eye candy, I can see granny's wrinkly bags of skin not holding the same appeal that some 20-something with tight, firm skin and perky...well, you get the point.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    For us, yes. But from the guy POV of boobies as eye candy, I can see granny's wrinkly bags of skin not holding the same appeal that some 20-something with tight, firm skin and perky...well, you get the point.
    For us, it's ok to enjoy our personal freedoms...someday maybe "no".

I dunno about the granny bags, Ron White had a comedy segment about it and he had a general consensus of "if you've seen one set of boobies you wanna see them all...Alright, roll 'em up Grandma"

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville

Personally I haven't seen a pair yet that I wouldn't at least take a gander at.

I dunno about the granny bags, Ron White had a comedy segment about it and he had a general consensus of "if you've seen one set of boobies you wanna see them all...Alright, roll 'em up Grandma"

Yep!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

No, no, no, no......go on....

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Terre Haute
    I like to wear a shirt with a pocket to carry my cigarettes in. :cool:

When I carried cigarettes daily, I always had them in my shirt pocket. Dress for how you expect to carry, and for what you carry. I know of people who would leave their smokes out in the car, when entering certain places, because of perceived attitudes or certain laws. I never did. Always right there, in my shirt pocket.

Nowadays, I carry a smaller version, an e-cig. Right there in the shirt pocket still. Not so many people notice, since it is so much smaller and compact. Heck, I can even get a few puffs in before some blue haired harridan starts gasping and pointing. Then I just calmly put it back in my shirt pocket and carry on.

P.S.

3 pair of ta-tas flopping around ain't a lot of bewbs. Go google ComFest for images. But don't do it on the company dime....someone might get upset with you. And I didn't understand a word of the song.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Otherwise known as "freeballin'" That's when you wear a pair of shorts while going commando underneath. Or so I've heard. :):

I hate to tell you guys but it is not in any way the same thing. Well unless your undergarments have straps, hooks, wires, and force your junk to ascend into your abdomen. If you have drawers like that then, yes, you understand.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I hate to tell you guys but it is not in any way the same thing. Well unless your undergarments have straps, hooks, wires, and force your junk to ascend into your abdomen. If you have drawers like that then, yes, you understand.
    They don't call them "tighty whiteys" for nothing. :D

Top Bottom