• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Correct. I'm assuming that the Colts should be able to at least beat Houston, Tennessee, and Jax with Hasselbeck, which would win the Division and put them in the playoffs. If Hasslebeck gets hurt...we're hosed. My bet is Tim Tebow would be getting a call...

So if I temporarily switch to voodoo and put an hex on Hasselbeck, the Lord would be ok with that because it's for football purposes, right?

View attachment 43053

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    So if I temporarily switch to voodoo and put an hex on Hasselbeck, the Lord would be ok with that because it's for football purposes, right?

View attachment 43053

LOL

Good win for the Colts today. Winning close games like that is good when you are struggling, as it helps build confidence. They survived some major errors in the game, but made some plays when they needed to. Now we need to play well in our conference games coming up and who knows, we might salvage the regular season.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    LOL

Good win for the Colts today. Winning close games like that is good when you are struggling, as it helps build confidence. They survived some major errors in the game, but made some plays when they needed to. Now we need to play well in our conference games coming up and who knows, we might salvage the regular season.

I believe that Pittsburgh is their only remaining opponent that has a winning record, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The irony is: the Colts defense was clearly outclassed in terms of talent, but punched well above their weight yesterday. The Colts' problem is, and remains, on offense.

Watching the "D" play flat footed and well off the ball yesterday in the 1st half was painful. They did come out slugging in the 2nd half.

I still feel they are just poorly coached. Yes, there are other issues but the coaching is glaring IMHO.

Top Bottom