Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I definitely won’t be reading this thread during any games in the future. Too much pessimism around here. I bought season tickets this year because I’m excited about the future of this team, and I still am.
    I (and I think a lot of people) just planned on this being a "rebuilding" (read: crappy) season with all the changes, but I for one am unbelievably happy to be proven wrong, and I'm rooting for that to happen. Today's game was probably one of the most exciting games I've seen in quite a while.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    If we’re clearly out of a game (like the Bears in KC), that’s fine, I’ll grumble and commiserate here. We were never out of today’s game—not for a moment. I’ll yell, I’ll cuss, I’ll have three heart attacks, but it’s going to be while cheering for the Colts!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If we’re clearly out of a game (like the Bears in KC), that’s fine, I’ll grumble and commiserate here. We were never out of today’s game—not for a moment. I’ll yell, I’ll cuss, I’ll have three heart attacks, but it’s going to be while cheering for the Colts!
    But when an obvious mistake is made on a play, it's still okay to say, "Well that sucked!" Or, "C'mon! You've gotta catch that!". Doesn't mean we're not still rooting for the team. That we were in the game all the way through was what made it great!

Besides, we're not dumping on the team. We're "fan coaching". :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom