Not open for further replies.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I definitely won’t be reading this thread during any games in the future. Too much pessimism around here. I bought season tickets this year because I’m excited about the future of this team, and I still am.
    You can join the Colts mediacasters on the PSF App during our live game stream (shameless plug).

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Stunning how much of a difference coaching makes in an NFL building…
    Think about last year's game against Baltimore, and how hollow it felt to loose the way they lost that one.

Yesterday's game wasn't pretty, and I'm sure it didn't go as either team planned (although NFL game plans no doubt include "anything can happen" provisions), but the Colts never looked like they were being out-hustled, out-played, or out-coached. I'm hoping yesterday was just the first real sign of the new culture that Steichen brings to the organization. Compared to recent years, this team feels different, in a good way. I hope it's not just wishful thinking.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    It happens to every team every year. You win some you shouldn’t and you lose some you shouldn’t. To me, the Ravens game falls under the category of “game we won that we probably shouldn’t have won”. So I’m trying to keep the hope meter at neutral.

We (I) can’t bail on this team when there is a “game we lost that we probably shouldn’t have lost”.

Having said that though, it doesn’t feel like a game that the Ravens just flat out lost. We hung with them all day. We made the plays when they couldn’t. Even without our two most explosive players on offense (AR and JT).

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Against a really good Ravens defense

I wonder how this affects JT mentally? Will it make him more competitive? Have something to prove? Or does this just prove there are good to almost great RB’s under every rock?

It is just game three but few of this off seasons FA big money RB’s or malcontents are even on the list.

Zeke? D Cook? Jacobs?

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Or could it be we have a RB that wants to play?

He’ll play. He really doesn’t have a choice.

My thought is, nobody in their right mind would ever say that Zach Moss is a better RB than Johnathon Taylor.

We’ve seen how good Moss has looked behind this line. How much better would Taylor have looked!?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom