• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    And I hate to say it, but we would've lost to this Houston team (again).

Nah I don’t think so. We beat ourselves.

I mean, apart from that first bomb throw which was a blown coverage, Stroud threw for less than 200yds and 1TD.

And then Minshew misses a wide open layup that probably would’ve been a touchdown at the end of the game.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Nah I don’t think so. We beat ourselves.

I mean, apart from that first bomb throw which was a blown coverage, Stroud threw for less than 200yds and 1TD.

And then Minshew misses a wide open layup that probably would’ve been a touchdown at the end of the game.
    Maybe Cleveland is just playing that badly, but Houston looks sharper than they did against us.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The Browns are being embarrassed!
    This is the big time. They brought in Flacco and the league did not have video of him and the Browns so he got some wins but obviously Houston did their homework on him and the Browns. Like the Vikes and Dobbs, he came in looking like an all pro but after about three weeks the D’s of the league figured it out and made him look like a rookie.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    And the Browns still haven't won anything since 1964!

Maybe going from "roadsters" to formula-type cars at the 500 has something to do with it?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Talked my son into subscribing to peacock. So I’m watching the game at his place. I like the Chiefs. But I’ve decided that I’m rooting against them because if they make it to the superbowl the coverage of Taylor Swift will be even more unbearable. But. Looks like the Dolphins season is over, and we’ll have to endure at least one more game of Taylor Swift.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Talked my son into subscribing to peacock. So I’m watching the game at his place. I like the Chiefs. But I’ve decided that I’m rooting against them because if they make it to the superbowl the coverage of Taylor Swift will be even more unbearable. But. Looks like the Dolphins season is over, and we’ll have to endure at least one more game of Taylor Swift.
    kNFZ5rQ.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom