Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I got too many subscriptions as it is. When I had cable I never subscribed to premium content. Just basic cable. I don't know why it seems different for streaming services. Gotta draw a line tho. I'm not subscribing to Peacock. I've dropped Paramount and Disney. Prolly will nix Netflix soon. I rarely watch that anyway. Guess I'll keep amazon prime.
    Peacock was included with my Xfinity package for awhile. I dropped it when they were going to start charging for it. I do have Paramount+ and we watch some stuff on there.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Peacock was included with my Xfinity package for awhile. I dropped it when they were going to start charging for it. I do have Paramount+ and we watch some stuff on there.
    I mean I watched all the non-woke Star Trek content there is on Paramount+. Rewatched all of the original series. Next generation, movies, etcetera. I watched the South Park features, including the Disney masterpiece. Tulsa King made me consider keeping it. Nah. I'm not subscribing just for that.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I mean I watched all the non-woke Star Trek content there is on Paramount+. Rewatched all of the original series. Next generation, movies, etcetera. I watched the South Park features, including the Disney masterpiece. Tulsa King made me consider keeping it. Nah. I'm not subscribing just for that.
    I like about all of the Taylor Sheridan content. Just finished "Lawmen - Bass Reeves". That was excellent. "Rabbit Hole" was really good too.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I got too many subscriptions as it is. When I had cable I never subscribed to premium content. Just basic cable. I don't know why it seems different for streaming services. Gotta draw a line tho. I'm not subscribing to Peacock. I've dropped Paramount and Disney. Prolly will nix Netflix soon. I rarely watch that anyway. Guess I'll keep amazon prime.
    I read recently that the pipe dream “paying for only what you want” relative to TV is backfiring on almost everyone. I read that not a single streaming service has made a dime, except Netflix, the rest are losing and losing big time. Merging if the focus now, but it likely will not dramatically change the landscape.

At the end of all this the biggies will be Amazon, Netflix, and Youtube, Apple will be a fringe player.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yep, all 8 episodes. Hope they do another season, but I'm wondering if they'll pick another "Lawman".
    I think TS really likes telling a story and moving on and after the way Yellowstone is winding down he may like series even less. With his stories, 1883,1923, BR, he is basically creating an 8-10 hour movie without all the drama of who is coming back and who is not.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I couldn't figure out why NBC was using an orange stripe for the line of scrimmage instead of blue like everyone else. Now I just noticed that they're using orange for Cincinnati and black for Pittsburgh. :ugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom