• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I got too many subscriptions as it is. When I had cable I never subscribed to premium content. Just basic cable. I don't know why it seems different for streaming services. Gotta draw a line tho. I'm not subscribing to Peacock. I've dropped Paramount and Disney. Prolly will nix Netflix soon. I rarely watch that anyway. Guess I'll keep amazon prime.
    don't be loyal to any of them. Get one or two for a month or two. Watch what you want to watch that everybody talks about. Then drop them and get another one.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    so anyway, was the Steelers winning good for the Colts? Does tonights game matter? I have Peacock, but also watching the Pacers.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    so anyway, was the Steelers winning good for the Colts? Does tonights game matter? I have Peacock, but also watching the Pacers.

Yes it was good.

A Chargers win tonight would help us also.

Really though we just need to win out.

IF (big if) we can drop any game, it’s this one against the Falcons because they’re an NFC team. Absolutely have to beat the Raiders and Texans.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yes it was good.

A Chargers win tonight would help us also.

Really though we just need to win out.

IF (big if) we can drop any game, it’s this one against the Falcons because they’re an NFC team. Absolutely have to beat the Raiders and Texans.
    Cool. Splitting time between the Blues, my Hockey Team, and Pacers, my NBA Team. I have to switch to Peacock for Football so I just watching ESPN to see if score is close enough to switch over as the game goes on :)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There are several very good coaching exhibits this season. Interesting to see who will win it and why…

“Colts coach Shane Steichen: What’s wrong with the Eagles’ offense this year? They miss Steichen, who had more to do with the performance of the unit last year than Eagles coach Nick Sirianni would ever admit. This year, without quarterback Anthony Richardson, the Colts have kept going and going and they could be going to the playoffs as the unlikely AFC South champions.”

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom