chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Wish we would have kicked that xp
    Going for 2 there is the right decision, 100% of the time. A 5-point lead is the same as a 6-point lead. A defensive 2-point conversion has happened, as best as I can tell, all of 3 times in the entire history of the NFL. (Ironic that Matt Ryan, who through the league's first-ever pick-two, was in the booth to call Minshew throwing a pick-two.)

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Butthurt? You think he was acting butthurt?

Looks like psychological projection, to me.

Minshew is who he is. (Cue Dennis Green.) You get the good the the bad, and the ceiling with the floor. Might as well roll with it and have fun with him.

The only "butthurt" comes form the people who still can't accept that the Colts drafted AR.
    Like I said: "butthurt" was psychological projection. It seems to me that you're a Levis fan more than a Colts fan. There's nothing wrong with that; just own it. Root for whomever you want to root.
    Yep. Don't engage 12 year olds (or people who act like them).
    It seems rather unbecoming that you participate in this thread to dig at me. :lol2: My position on AR has been quite clear. I won't apologize for being right.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    It seems rather unbecoming that you participate in this thread to dig at me. :lol2: My position on AR has been quite clear. I won't apologize for being right.
    Pot, meet kettle.

The Colts didn't draft Will Levis. Get over it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “Pederson did not rule out Lawrence for Sunday’s upcoming game against the Browns, but that also doesn’t mean the quarterback will play.”

“I think to be honest, I want to make sure that Trevor’s 100 percent before I put him — or any player — back on the field,” Pederson said. “And it’s just a matter of their … tolerance that they can withstand with any injury. And you just don’t want to risk — if the player is not in any harm or [couldn’t] risk further damage to the area, then you have to consider it. But, definitely don’t want to risk further injury.”

“Pederson also noted that given where the injury is for Lawrence in his ankle, surgery is not necessarily warranted at this time.”

“The one last night looked worse than what it really was — very fortunate there. But he seems to have a little bit of a knack [for avoiding serious injury],” Pederson said. “I just think that for the most part, just been fortunate to not have a [more] serious injury that what they are.”

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Gonna try a different angle this week.

Super positive. No negativity from me in the thread this week or during the game.

The Colts are winning this weekend.

Defense has been getting to the quarterback all season. They’re going to crush the single-season Colts sack record. Getting Stewart back will be a big emotional boost for them. They’re going to make Browning’s game against the Jaguars look like a fluke.

Minshew and Steichen found the deep ball on Sunday. They can make that a regular part of the offense going forward. The Bengals defense is not that good. Steichen has this team winning games that they haven’t won in years. The team is buying into his vision.

Colts, Jags, and Texans all come out of this weekend 8-5. Beautiful chaos.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Gonna try a different angle this week.

Super positive. No negativity from me in the thread this week or during the game.

The Colts are winning this weekend.

Defense has been getting to the quarterback all season. They’re going to crush the single-season Colts sack record. Getting Stewart back will be a big emotional boost for them. They’re going to make Browning’s game against the Jaguars look like a fluke.

Minshew and Steichen found the deep ball on Sunday. They can make that a regular part of the offense going forward. The Bengals defense is not that good. Steichen has this team winning games that they haven’t won in years. The team is buying into his vision.

Colts, Jags, and Texans all come out of this weekend 8-5. Beautiful chaos.
    1701803497804.png

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Minshew gonna lead us to a playoff win

o5vBaMh.gif

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Perfect illustration of how stupid power rankings are.

ESPN has the Colts at #16.

Teams ahead of them from 15-9:

Seahawks (6-6)
    Rams (6-6)
    Steelers (7-5)
    Packers (6-6)
    Browns (7-5)
    Texans (7-5)
    Bills (6-6)

Right off the bat, we have a better record than 4 of those teams.

We have the same record as the Texans and already have the head-to-head win against them, yet they’re 6 spots ahead of us. :dunno:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Perfect illustration of how stupid power rankings are.

ESPN has the Colts at #16.

Teams ahead of them from 15-9:

Seahawks (6-6)
    Rams (6-6)
    Steelers (7-5)
    Packers (6-6)
    Browns (7-5)
    Texans (7-5)
    Bills (6-6)

Right off the bat, we have a better record than 4 of those teams.

We have the same record as the Texans and already have the head-to-head win against them, yet they’re 6 spots ahead of us. :dunno:
    Texans #9, Colts #10 here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom