Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I have absolutely no idea how this season is going to end lol

View attachment 316483
    Thoughts as I look at this further. In preseason if someone had said the AFC south could realistically get three teams in the playoffs people would have said that person was crazy. On the other people thought the AFC east would put three in and they will only have one, I do not see the Bills putting it together to get in.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Your guy is out for the season. Please fill out this report and forward it to the proper authorities. :lol2:

View attachment 314830
    Butthurt? You think he was acting butthurt?

Looks like psychological projection, to me.

Minshew is who he is. (Cue Dennis Green.) You get the good the the bad, and the ceiling with the floor. Might as well roll with it and have fun with him.

The only "butthurt" comes form the people who still can't accept that the Colts drafted AR.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    WRONG! Once again you have let your emotions win out over facts. As I have said before I am a ex-Bears fans converted to Colts after moving to Indiana. I am a big fan of Will Levis and think the Colts blew it in passing on him. Time will tell if that pans out as true but at least Levis is on the field learning to play the real game not on X-Box. I don't give 2 sh*ts about the Titans. Next! :cheers:
    Like I said: "butthurt" was psychological projection. It seems to me that you're a Levis fan more than a Colts fan. There's nothing wrong with that; just own it. Root for whomever you want to root.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Seems as long as everyone agrees with you all is fine. If someone speaks the truth and it doesn't echo your thoughts you blow up. This is the Interweb where different opinion are to be shared.

Here is a small reminder of the truth

View attachment 314892
    Here is a small reminder of truth.
    2baad578bda5b4ac81b9ebae42f3b764

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Just curious why do you hate the back up QB so bad? He is doing the best he can and won three in a row. Thankful he is there until ar can get healthy.
    If you can't laugh at Minshew running backward, right into the waiting arms of the pass rush, instead of running forward toward the line to gain with nothing but green grass in front of him, what can you laugh at?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom