Colts 2017.... Same old song and dance....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    2:03 to play. Browns no time outs.
    Colts 3 runs for 2 yards and give the ball to Browns. Browns kick field goal to win. Pagano takes blame. I see this coming.
    IF they blow this one I will drive Pagano out of town personally. Dumbest thing I've ever seen. Every week. Same stupidity.
    Doesn't Pagano know you can win with some common sense.
    Maybe it's just Chudzinski. He was the Browns coach until he got fired.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I don't think the final score was indicative of the game itself but come on guys. Our play calling goes as soft as possible if we have any kind of lead going into the 4th quarter. This is a team that doesn't know how to win yet. They got a big lead and then just tried not to lose. They succeeded today but it was against a clearly inferior opponent.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't think the final score was indicative of the game itself but come on guys. Our play calling goes as soft as possible if we have any kind of lead going into the 4th quarter. This is a team that doesn't know how to win yet. They got a big lead and then just tried not to lose. They succeeded today but it was against a clearly inferior opponent.

Coaching staff. Same old song and dance.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

This is a coaching staff that doesn't know how to win. 12 minutes to go in the 4th and they keep running to the line of scrimmage. Lucky to even get back to the line of scrimmage.
    It really is painful to watch the calls and knowing the coaching has no imagination or ingenuity or the know how to pick up 10 yards on 3 downs.
    Maybe they're great coaches but not good play callers? Maybe they can build a team that needs little to no coaching interference.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is a coaching staff that doesn't know how to win. 12 minutes to go in the 4th and they keep running to the line of scrimmage. Lucky to even get back to the line of scrimmage.
    It really is painful to watch the calls and knowing the coaching has no imagination or ingenuity or the know how to pick up 10 yards on 3 downs.
    Maybe they're great coaches but not good play callers? Maybe they can build a team that needs little to no coaching interference.

Nope.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

I'm NOT sympathetic to the Colts coaching woes. I'm no longer giving them any benefit of the doubt.
    I'm NOT a pro football person but I do have a good understanding of the game's ins and outs.
    Can't go to the "Prevent offense" with 12 minutes to go. This team can blow a 3 score lead quick. They fully blew ii last week. This week would have been a disaster as well if it hadn't been for the Browns being the opponent. Did anyone else realize that the Browns had 5 starters inactive for today's game?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    44AD0EA000000578-4914628-image-a-116_1506274352420.jpg

0-3 is in my wishes today.

Didn't get into the game until halftime so was unaware of this until now. No more Colts in our household!:noway::noway:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Didn't get into the game until halftime so was unaware of this until now. No more Colts in our household!:noway::noway:

Awww c'mon, what if you had free tickets... club seats... and it was with the Kut, fully clothed, and not drinking Zima?

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    They are awful and its multiple problems. If they bring back Luck to early it will be a mistake they could pay dearly for and if it is in a couple weeks I think its to early. My wife had the exact same surgery when she played college softball and it took a solid year to even get close to normal velocity on throws. I hope they are being smart about this but im afraid they are not going to be.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In

Awww c'mon, what if you had free tickets... club seats... and it was with the Kut, fully clothed, and not drinking Zima?

Colts are in Punch and Judy Division so it's possible we may win the Division, but highly doubt it. I use to watch Sport to get away from my daily woes. Well here's hoping the new Star Trek Series is good, yeah right I'm batting a Thousand.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Colts are in Punch and Judy Division so it's possible we may win the Division, but highly doubt it. I use to watch Sport to get away from my daily woes. Well here's hoping the new Star Trek Series is good, yeah right I'm batting a Thousand.

I was at the Ingo shoot out at Protec today. The spouse is (was) a die hard Colts fan. She saw these dip weeds kneeling at the anthem and the game was turned off. She is done. I somewhat share her opinion. Yes it is their right to protest but come on man, time and a place. They are crapping on the Golden Goose.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom