Colts 2017.... Same old song and dance....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Yes I am. Luck is a good QB but he's thrown a lot of ints in critical situations.
    I like Brissett's cool in the pocket
    . Very good arm, excellent pocket presence, doesn't break from the pocket until flushed into an open field. He sees the field very well. I like what I see.

I'm just going to leave this here:

[video=youtube;w3aq0YQHBFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3aq0YQHBFQ[/video]

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Didn't get into the game until halftime so was unaware of this until now. No more Colts in our household!:noway::noway:

Same with me. I didn't see this until I got into Lexington yesterday evening.

I won't be watching any more games this year.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I grudgingly have to hand that title to Tom Brady, and I can't stand the guy.

Agreed. Tom is a better WB in critical situations. For me, that's what it boils down to. For the record though, I don't like either of them.

Best team? Patriots
    Best quarterback/coach duo? Belichek/Brady
    Best quarterback? Manning

Negative. Brady is better in the long haul, which is what it comes down to.
    Indy just needs to play Brissett rest of the year and let Luck get fully healthy. Already 0-2, just play for the 1st or 2nd pick in next year's draft. Even with Luck they won't make the playoffs

0-2, in arguably the worst division in the league, and you want them to play for the first pick? Puh-lease. Look at their schedule this year. They play the other division the running for the worst division on the league, the NFC West. They can be a 10 win team this year. Fairly easily at that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    49ers lost.
    Colts Didn't lose.

I forced myself to catch the last 3 minutes of regulation when the 9r's stuffed it down the Colts throats. I came back for the last 25 seconds of OT.
    Pagono needs to go away. Defensive calling is....well......High School. Pass it off on a kick off....WTF was that crap.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Had it won earlier. JB throws in interception in the endzone.
    I don't understand the defensive scheme there at the end.
    Wasn't like any prevent I've ever seen before.
    SF went down the field like The Flash.
    This team could very well be 4-1 if not for coaching and calls.
    This is a weak team but it does have it's moments.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Letterman talking about Peyton yesterday was really good

[video=youtube;cSqYPlF6q7k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSqYPlF6q7k&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I just saw on Fox news that Vice President Mike Pence walked out of the game after the San Fransisco 49'er players took a knee during the National anthem.

Good for him.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I just saw on Fox news that Vice President Mike Pence walked out of the game after the San Fransisco 49'er players took a knee during the National anthem.

Good for him.

I am PROUD of Mike Pence! He just set the example for ALL NFL fans to follow, regardless of whether or not President Trump asked him to do so. It didn't take long for indysports writer Gregg Doyel to call Vice President Pence out on it, as a "political stunt".

Here's a message for Mr Doyel (my words)..... You low-life cowardly POS. Put down the 'Hillary Kool-Aid', and listen up. At least Mike Pence let's his principles guide his actions. Please tell us, what have you ever done to set the example for the people of Indiana, or the nation as a whole? You accused Vice President Pence of "using the Colts for a political stunt". Are you living in some warped 'reality' somewhere?

You use the Colts to sell news, every week, for 17 weeks and more.... all the time. You are cowardly, because you could have given Mike Pence the courtesy of at least a telephone interview with him, about this, before proving what a coniving jerk you are.

I sure hope that you, Sir, are a visitor to INGO.... and read this post.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am PROUD of Mike Pence! He just set the example for ALL NFL fans to follow, regardless of whether or not President Trump asked him to do so. It didn't take long for indysports writer Gregg Doyel to call Vice President Pence out on it, as a "political stunt".

Here's a message for Mr Doyel (my words)..... You low-life cowardly POS. At least Mike Pence let's his principle guide his actions. Please tell us, what have you ever done to set the example for the people of Indiana, or the nation as a whole? You accused Vice President Pence of "using the Colts for a political stunt". Are you living in some warped 'reality' somewhere?

You use the Colts to sell news, every week, for 17 weeks and more.... all the time. You are cowardly, because you could have given Mike Pence the courtesy of at least a telephone interview with him, about this, before proving what a coniving jerk you are.

I sure hope that you, Sir, are an INGO member.... and read this post.

You need to get this directly to him. I am sure there is a way.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Good for him.

I don't see his action as being anything more than an very expensive (to the taxpayers) political stunt. If he was on his way back to DC, that's one thing. But we paid for him to fly from Vegas to see a damn football game. He doesn't like how the displays surrounding a game were illustrated, so he leaves, gets back on an airplane and flies to California. I was at the game, and nobody noticed the kneelers. I didn't even know anyone knelt, until I checked my phone during the game that said that Pence left. And then, of course, the President comes out and says he instructed Pence to leave if any of the players knelt. This stunt cost the taxpayers about $250,000. C'mon guys, if Obama/Biden had flown from Vegas to Chicago to see the Bulls play, left before the game even started to because he was upset with the players, and then flew to California, you'd be up in arms at this incredibly wasteful spending.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I don't see his action as being anything more than an very expensive (to the taxpayers) political stunt. If he was on his way back to DC, that's one thing. But we paid for him to fly from Vegas to see a damn football game. He doesn't like how the displays surrounding a game were illustrated, so he leaves, gets back on an airplane and flies to California. I was at the game, and nobody noticed the kneelers. I didn't even know anyone knelt, until I checked my phone during the game that said that Pence left. And then, of course, the President comes out and says he instructed Pence to leave if any of the players knelt. This stunt cost the taxpayers about $250,000. C'mon guys, if Obama/Biden had flown from Vegas to Chicago to see the Bulls play, left before the game even started to because he was upset with the players, and then flew to California, you'd be up in arms at this incredibly wasteful spending.

First, Let's not turn this thread into a political debate in the 'Break Room'. I posted what I did, in this thread, as a simple (but yes, political opinion) response to the poster that I quoted.

The last thing I will say about this here, in a 'Break Room' thread, is..... Are you kidding me Kut??? Obama doubled the nation's deficit with incredibly stupid spending. Over and out. -Lee

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo.../420595-colin-kaepernick-protests-anthem.html

There's already a thread for *****ing and whining about some overpaid and spoiled head bangers.
    This is supposed to be about football and not politics.
    Go bust your own thread please.
    Some common courtesy if ya'll don't mind.
    There's a lot of us just plain worn out with all the crap in the world and we can't even have a nice "escape" in a Indy Colts conversation.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    First, Let's not turn this thread into a political debate in the 'Break Room'. I posted what I did, in this thread, as a simple (but yes, political opinion) response to the poster that I quoted.

The last thing I will say about this here, in a 'Break Room' thread, is..... Are you kidding me Kut??? Obama doubled the nation's deficit with incredibly stupid spending. Over and out. -Lee

?????
    Ok, you're able to have the last "political" word.

In other news, the Colts did win. It was ugly, but it's more poor coaching than poor play.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Players, owners, some fans, team and league management made the game political.

Am I right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom