Colts 2017.... Same old song and dance....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    D looked pretty good, Doyle had a good day, another O lineman went down (Center), and Brissette threw 3 excellent passes.
    Good thing the NFL doesn't require IQ tests. Colts would have difficulty fielding a full team if that were the case.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If you want to see a good smash mouth football game and you have the NFL access ticket check into the Bronco's Raiders. They are beating the crap out of each other. Literally.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    If you want to see a good smash mouth football game and you have the NFL access ticket check into the Bronco's Raiders. They are beating the crap out of each other. Literally.

Not that I want to see this every week, but I say good. I'm so tired of this watered down product that's being shoveled out to us these days. It's refreshing to see a little fire and some players that give a ****.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    At the end of the season (because Irsay won't do it now) the cuts need to be deep...like to the bone. It's going to take more than just a new head coach

Irsay has given Pagano more than a chance to prove his worth.
    Chris Ballard is the new GM and will bring in his own people to make it his team.
    The old king is dead. Long live the king.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not that I want to see this every week, but I say good. I'm so tired of this watered down product that's being shoveled out to us these days. It's refreshing to see a little fire and some players that give a ****.

Too many special interest groups flexing their muscles watering down every aspect of society.
    Let them play to an extent.

The rules package is to push up the scores and fill the stands and raise TV ratings. Same with the NBA.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Oh I agree Pagano has been give his opportunity to prove himself without being handcuffed by Grigson and has essentially fumbled his chances away. Hopefully Ballard brings in a coaching staff that isn't always a step behind.
    I really don't think Pagano will be back next season, but IF Irsay shocks everyone and brings him back it could be hard to sell any season tickets

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Oh I agree Pagano has been give his opportunity to prove himself without being handcuffed by Grigson and has essentially fumbled his chances away. Hopefully Ballard brings in a coaching staff that isn't always a step behind.
    I really don't think Pagano will be back next season, but IF Irsay shocks everyone and brings him back it could be hard to sell any season tickets

The defensive swamp was drained this year. It's taken half + season to show signs of being a competent Defense. I'm anxious to see what it looks like at the end of week 16.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Too many special interest groups flexing their muscles watering down every aspect of society.
    Let them play to an extent.

The rules package is to push up the scores and fill the stands and raise TV ratings. Same with the NBA.

Good point. The whole concussion issue (lawsuit a few years ago) didn't help anything either. Let's be honest, how could any of them have made it to the NFL without ever coming to the conclusion/ reading a warnimg label on equipment etc. that the sport has inherent risks of injury including death. I'm all for making improvements for safety but it waters down the sport as we know it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good point. The whole concussion issue (lawsuit a few years ago) didn't help anything either. Let's be honest, how could any of them have made it to the NFL without ever coming to the conclusion/ reading a warnimg label on equipment etc. that the sport has inherent risks of injury including death. I'm all for making improvements for safety but it waters down the sport as we know it.

The safety gear they are wearing is far and away better than anything worn in the past. But as in racing or any gladiator sport the human body can only be made so safe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom