Colts 2017.... Same old song and dance....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Crazy stat just popped up on ESPN: Jacoby Brissett has four 60-yd touchdown passes this year. Tied for most in the NFL this year with Alex Smith, and most by a Colts quarterback in a single season since Johnny U in 1966. I would have NEVER guessed that.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Team is coming along. D looking better by the week. Maybe they'll learn to stop shooting themselves in the foot.
    Lots of youthful mistakes. Frustrating but it is to be expected.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Brissett is a good QB and the more snaps he takes, the better he gets. As long as he stays healthy, I think Luck should be a bit nervous.

Luck has literally absolutely nothing to worry about. Brissett isn't anywhere near the same caliber. This Colts team is basically the same talent level that Luck took to the AFC championship game, on his own (now-injured) shoulders.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Luck has literally absolutely nothing to worry about. Brissett isn't anywhere near the same caliber. This Colts team is basically the same talent level that Luck took to the AFC championship game, on his own (now-injured) shoulders.

Yeah I’ve never understood why everybody is ready to kick Luck to the curb. Until he actually shows that he can’t play, he’s absolutely our best option.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Not really Colts related, but I was watching some of the Steelers-Titans game tonight and I like the SkyCam or “Madden Cam”. I think it helps the average Joe like me see the plays develop better than the side view.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Well we still have the lead, but that last fumble screwed the pooch. And it IS almost the 4th quarter so...

Brissette drives me crazy. He's got all the skills yet he's a bull in a china shop. Needs to work on touch passes. He's got a cannon for an arm and he's going to dislocate shoulders throwing those 3 yard passes.
    Announcer just made a valid observation. Pass protection schemes aren't cutting it and Brissette won't change his play. Drives me friggen nuts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom