Colts 2017.... Same old song and dance....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Woohoo! I need to take a nap during the first half more often! :):

Go back to sleep

We're winning? I'm confused. :dunno:

Right, he wants him to sleep so they can continue to be surprised by good news when he wakes up!

Brissette is damn good. I was surprised when the Pats moved him. I'd have preferred they kept him and unloaded Jimmy. But getting rid of both surprised me. (Unless Brady is a cyborg)

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Right, he wants him to sleep so they can continue to be surprised by good news when he wakes up!

Brisseette is damn good. I was surprised when the Pats moved him. I'd have preferred they kept him and unloaded Jimmy. But getting rid of both surprised me. (Unless Brady is a cyborg)

Pats would have to have paid Garapolo big so they got some value for him.
    Brissette was expendable for the former first round receiver. Colts stuck Pats on him on the trade.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Brissett is a good QB and the more snaps he takes, the better he gets. As long as he stays healthy, I think Luck should be a bit nervous.

You got it. I really thought he was going to be groomed to take over in NE. Hes the real deal. The game he started last year when he had stitched up tendons proved who he was. The guy is a good leader in the making and a good QB. He may even have another gear that you'll see after he has experience.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    You got it. I really thought he was going to be groomed to take over in NE. Hes the real deal. The game he started last year when he had stitched up tendons proved who he was. The guy is a good leader in the making and a good QB. He may even have another gear that you'll see after he has experience.

Well, he needs to learn to get rid of the ball faster.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Whew. Glad the meltdown is in full swing. I was worried we were gonna win. Gotta get them draft picks people.

I know it's a lost cause at this point but I can't help but root for them to win. Maybe it's because I know that even if they do get top draft picks they'll just waste them on more receivers and running backs instead of linemen, and whomever is stuck with the QB job will continue to get their ass beat. Repeatedly.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I know it's a lost cause at this point but I can't help but root for them to win. Maybe it's because I know that even if they do get top draft picks they'll just waste them on more receivers and running backs instead of linemen, and whomever is stuck with the QB job will continue to get their ass beat. Repeatedly.

I know right? I feel like the guy that likes to bump his head into a low hung board or sleeps in poison ivy, or gets his arm stuck in a vending machine....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom