• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Xbox is on its way back from warranty work so I should be playing this weekend!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Added both of you on xbl. Played a couple games in the same lobby as indiucky today, not sure if you saw me , I didn't have my headset on to chat.

Thanks Indy, everytime I was getting ready to play and send you a message the wife would have something for me to do. I told her that me and a guy from Ingo are trying to play and I was trying to figure out my headset so we could talk and she asked if we were going to get some blankets and build a fort too. Chicks don't get MW3. She is out of town and I will be on tonight. I added you and Kase. I switched to the type 95 3 shot burst and I am not liking it as much as the kids on youtube say I should. What is the best gun for MW3 in yours and Kase's opinion?

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I've had a few people from work ask if I bought the game yet. I just respond that I prefer to shoot my real guns instead.

I wish I had a range that had a nursery for kids to sleep in.... that's when 99% of my playtime is before the family gets up (before the range is open) and naptime.

This week has been a little different because my wife's been sick. I've been letting my inner geek loose and playing a LOT when the wife and kid are down....

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Have you guys played any of the special ops? I'm lovin' em'. Especially the one where YOU get to play a juggernaut :rockwoot:

I'll hit one of you guys up to play some spec ops next time I'm on

bmmyers08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Danville
    Have you guys played any of the special ops? I'm lovin' em'. Especially the one where YOU get to play a juggernaut :rockwoot:

I'll hit one of you guys up to play some spec ops next time I'm on
    i have already beat them all. to bad your on stupid pos xbox! if you get a real system lemme know so we can play.

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    PS3

PJCALLA

INGO clantag since COD 2.

PS3 because you don't have to pay to play and its a pretty good bl-ray player, to boot.
    About to get on, if anyone wants to play.

norman428

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Xbox is more of a first person shooter platform. I sold my xbox for a ps3. Now I'm back to xbox. If you want a challenge get an xbox. If you want to be good at the game for not trying. Get a ps3. Its much easier.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I went back to the M4 after getting the crap shot out of me using the type 95. I switched back to the M4 and played a game with IndySSD and actually kept up with his kills(Don't let Indyssd fool you. He is good.) I suggest using the Type95 3 shot burst for a day or two and then jumping back on the full auto weapons. Your first couple of games after switching back rock!!! I will be geeking up tonight after we get back from a wedding :xmad: but the wedding is at Frazier Arms Museum!:rockwoot:

Last edited:

IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    As a non-biased Wii player (that's what the kids and wife wanted :xmad:)....I can honestly say that I would buy an Xbox over a PS3 any day. Wii gets me by, but I need a real game system soon......

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Yup still getting my butt kicked. I've started using the Dragunov with an acog scope on it :laugh: It rocks :rockwoot:

I'll be playing a lot tonight most likely, so if you see me on, hit me up :yesway:

Top Bottom