• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Great debate, I've got mad respect for some of your debating skills, way out of my league, light years out. I have much more in common with Rambone than I'd have known if not for these discussions. Carry on & God Bless!

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    :+1: I can't rep you again, so here's a stupid smiley guy.

That was an excellent post, and I think entirely consistent with your position.

I'm still an Atheist, though. And I didn't see you at the meeting, so I'm thinking you probably didn't change your mind either?

Internet. :)
    Exactly, nothing like exercising brain cells, it's healthy. No minds changing but civil discussions are fun. It's interesting to see peoples religious view. Honestly, I had Rambone pegged as an Agnostic or Atheist before this discussion. I'm not disparaging his position, just thought it was funny that I was so wrong.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Exactly, nothing like exercising brain cells, it's healthy. No minds changing but civil discussions are fun. It's interesting to see peoples religious view. Honestly, I had Rambone pegged as an Agnostic or Atheist before this discussion. I'm not disparaging his position, just thought it was funny that I was so wrong.

I agree completely! It adds depth to the thoughts of others when you understand their perspective, it can be an interesting discussion, and, as with your observations, some people were pretty much as expected and others have proven to be significant surprises.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    :+1: I can't rep you again, so here's a stupid smiley guy.

That was an excellent post, and I think entirely consistent with your position.

I'm still an Atheist, though. And I didn't see you at the meeting, so I'm thinking you probably didn't change your mind either?

Internet. :)

I'm having fun, I'm glad you are too. These discussions sharpen all of us. We face the best counter-points that the opposition has to offer and either discover that our arguments either hold up or fall flat. And observers hopefully learn something as well.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom