CIVIL RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION: General Religious Discussion...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Couple of days ago was reading again about the swimming axe head and then on to the incident where Elisha asked that his attendant be allowed to see the reinforcements, the chariots of fire. Thinking I'm missing something though in the teaching on blindness and need to break out the books.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Can't help but wonder which biblical personalities people would think the president reminded them of.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    "I see evidence in President Trump that his strategic brilliance goes beyond mere human intelligence. I believe he is being guided by a higher power which knows how this movie ends."

Gots no doubt the Father stepped in and prevented the JEB / HRC election.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    First Baptist Dallas Members Melt Golden Jewelry Down Into Towering Donald Trump Statue

article-1532.jpg

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Hmm, 'bout time would yah say?

Things like that make me wonder what religion they's got.

No, I would not say, not yet. There is an appeals process on-going, and there are many things about this case that simply do not hold up. I will be the first one to rejoice at the removal of priests from the clergy who are guilty of abuse. But this case is different. Please consider all of the facts and do not let your bias blind you to injustice. This case stinks!

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019...SxGdIdTc0kEsE9c7TQV2FcXYlvQ3_Vgylcksoewv8sJhM

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    No, I would not say, not yet. There is an appeals process on-going, and there are many things about this case that simply do not hold up. I will be the first one to rejoice at the removal of priests from the clergy who are guilty of abuse. But this case is different. Please consider all of the facts and do not let your bias blind you to injustice. This case stinks!

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019...SxGdIdTc0kEsE9c7TQV2FcXYlvQ3_Vgylcksoewv8sJhM

If their government is going to overturn a unanimous verdict then yes, it stinks. And as you may infer from such a mindset, I expect the fix to be either in or at least attempted (having seen corrupt court actions in elementary school and having faith in people to be people).
    Concerning what religion they have, that's an almost completely ignored part of the ongoing problem of infiltration and subversion.
    As regards my blind bias, you know what? I just can't see it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom