CIVIL RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION: General Religious Discussion...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Mormon no more: Tabernacle Choir renamed in big church shift

The well-known Mormon Tabernacle Choir was renamed Friday to strip out the word Mormon in a move showing the faith’s new president is serious about ending shorthand names for the religion that have been used for generations by church members and previously promoted by the church.

The gospel singing group will now be called the Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints said in a statement. It’s a nod to the home of the choir for the last 150 years, the Tabernacle, located on church grounds known as Temple Square in downtown Salt Lake City.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    So the red commies are behind the alter boys? Or are they behind the priests behind the alter boys?
    Who's behind the red commies? The pope?

Are there any nuns in this scenario because that would be very confusing...

What I said was that the pre-WW11 soviet incursions were just a continuation.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    55jx5n2.png

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The Washington Examiner may have been compromised.

Untitled.jpg

Trump may well be going to hell. That is not for me to decide. What many people that write these sorts of things fail to realize is that the Bible is full of stories of how God used fallen, sinful people to accomplish his plans. David was an adulterer, Jesus is descended from him and prostitutes, so I'm not too worried about Trump. We Christians should be careful about "worshipping" him and realize what he is though.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Can't really think of a thread that this works best in... so I'll just pose the question here.

Pope: Safe drinking water is a human right, not merchandise

I think there's a lot of different factors to this. Location certainly comes into play.

Regarding the first part... I think there's probably a lot to agree with there. Water is something we all need. Are we expected to seek it out and find it on our own? Or should our government make it a priority to provide it for us? Obviously not so easy in other countries.

But then I try and apply this same thought to food... and it falls apart. We can't expect to get water for free if we can't expect the same with food... right?

Hm.

Anyway, his second part... there's nothing wrong with it being "merchandise". If people choose to spend extraneously for water they perceive as "better", then by all means.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom