• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Dude......are you nuts?.......obviously ya don't know how ta handle strong,educated,toned,fit, confident, self motivated chics that can think for themselves,much less recognize'em, hahahaha!.......This's kind'a chic that usually don't take 'no' for a answer,LOL!......An' yeah.....I speak from x'perience,.....LMAO! I can see the dudes (the Gen) uhhh.....?......dilemna......THIS(Broadwell) is 'Top Shelf' chic.......have ya seen Mizzuz Patraeus? 'Nuff said,hahaha......

be worth the watch.......
    Exclusive - Push-up Contest to Benefit Wounded Veterans - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 01/25/12 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

The counter intelligence "chic" is not all that, evident by how things are working out.

She is making serious mistakes in serious shark infested waters way over her pay grade.

Did Petraeus mistress reveal secret CIA prison?

rjwin1967

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    I saw a picture of both of them. I can see why he did. Why she did will always be a mystery to me. She could do better anywhere.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Harrassing phone calls, reveling classified material she gained through pillow talk?

Harleyriders smart chic looks dumber by the second.

:rolleyes:
    Dude......yer miss'n the point......:):
    YOU......basicly said the chic was.....ugly? (FAR from it).....not all that?......LMAO!

I'M say'n......I'd take a throwdown with this chic on'a mattress.....countertop.....truckhood.....picknick table.....bareground.....broomcloset....etc......THAT's the point I'm make'n......hahahahaha......:rockwoot:

MAIN point be'n......I .......can see how Patraeus got uhh....."All-In"......:):

PaulKersey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Evansville
    With all the problems and questions this raises, at least Petraeus resigned. The trend seems to be for government leaders caught in adultery to stubbornly refuse to step down and compartmentalize it as a "private matter."

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    With all the problems and questions this raises, at least Petraeus resigned. The trend seems to be for government leaders caught in adultery to stubbornly refuse to step down and compartmentalize it as a "private matter."

The biggest problem I see with this general trend is that the worst offenders are generally the last to voluntarily step aside.

mlzoiss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Carmel, IN
    What the general does with his "privates" is his concern and his wife's alone. Him diddling 1/2 of Virginia doesn't affect the way he does his job. .

Character doesn't matter to many anymore. He took at least two oaths. If he tossed one aside, how do we know he didn't toss the other?

Again, wasn't Clinton's offense just as bad, if not worse? WHY didn't he resign? :dunno: Why weren't his lies under oath regarded as inexcusable?

Obama took an oath to defend the laws of America. He tossed that oath aside by directing the DoJ to ignore certain laws that suit him and offend his voting base. How do we know he didn't toss the rest of his responsibilities aside? How do we know he will defend America when we need it the most?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Again, wasn't Clinton's offense just as bad, if not worse? WHY didn't he resign? :dunno: Why weren't his lies under oath regarded as inexcusable?

Obama took an oath to defend the laws of America. He tossed that oath aside by directing the DoJ to ignore certain laws that suit him and offend his voting base. How do we know he didn't toss the rest of his responsibilities aside? How do we know he will defend America when we need it the most?

I would consider it a pretty safe bet that he won't.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Congress wants answers on Petraeus affair

Rep. Peter King, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, said the circumstances of the FBI probe smacked of a cover-up by the White House.
    "It seems this (the investigation) has been going on for several months and, yet, now it appears that they're saying that the FBI didn't realize until Election Day that General Petraeus was involved. It just doesn't add up," said King, R-N.Y.

Nothing to see here folks.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Isn't the point of being a 'spook' to get some gorgeous Russian counterspy to f*ck the important classified info out of you? She may not be Russian, or gorgeous, but I don't see the problem here. Just use a condom.

Top Bottom