• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Unless he thinks he'll get more of the same from the administration.

They (well he, by his bad choices) wrecked his career, and likely his family life. I'm sure there's more they can take, and this might just be a taste.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They knew it for months and I will not believe that the FBI is monitoring the email of the DCI without running it all the way up the flagpole.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    Thank God we are all paying attention to this instead of Bengazi and the dead Americans there.

its detestable more americans are concerned about another "REAL HOUSEWIVES OF DC" or some other high profile sex scandal, rather than being outraged we've been lied to by the administration.

BOHICA

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    Anyone that thinks most warriors are morally upstanding is very naive. And their wives sometimes are just as bad.

Anyone that has ever been on active service could probably tell you which bars to head to when another unit went to the field.

Adultery charges, while valid under the UCMJ, are often not charged unless someone pushes for it.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Anyone that thinks most warriors are morally upstanding is very naive. And their wives sometimes are just as bad.

Anyone that has ever been on active service could probably tell you which bars to head to when another unit went to the field.

Adultery charges, while valid under the UCMJ, are often not charged unless someone pushes for it.

Never let your wife be a part of the family support group.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I take it that this is an open door to, well, undesired results.

I saw the BS the first 2 years I was in while single. I got married when I PCS'd and rarely took my wife on post. We hung out with a few couples from my unit but other than that, she had little interaction with the military. We lived 15 minutes off post. We were in the PX one day and she was obviously with me. Didn't stop the multitude of Joes ogling her.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    A guy in my unit came off of a year in Korea. Claimed what a wonderful marriage he had, yada, yada. We went to the field for a month and he found out his wife was cheating while we were gone. She claimed she couldn't be without him that long. If she couldn't go a month, she sure as hell didn't go a year. They worked things out and as far as I know, they were getting along well. Several months after I got out, I talked to one of my old friends on the phone. He told me that the wife's fling came to their house and killed the soldier, the soldier's wife and then himself with the soldier's kids watching.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    A guy in my unit came off of a year in Korea. Claimed what a wonderful marriage he had, yada, yada. We went to the field for a month and he found out his wife was cheating while we were gone. She claimed she couldn't be without him that long. If she couldn't go a month, she sure as hell didn't go a year. They worked things out and as far as I know, they were getting along well. Several months after I got out, I talked to one of my old friends on the phone. He told me that the wife's fling came to their house and killed the soldier, the soldier's wife and then himself with the soldier's kids watching.

There are some things that defy words to address them.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I saw the BS the first 2 years I was in while single. I got married when I PCS'd and rarely took my wife on post. We hung out with a few couples from my unit but other than that, she had little interaction with the military. We lived 15 minutes off post. We were in the PX one day and she was obviously with me. Didn't stop the multitude of Joes ogling her.
    That's what you get for marrying a cheerleader :D

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    My brother has all kinds of crazy stories about the sexcapades people get themselves into on base.

3-somes with superiors, multiple interlocking love triangles, groupies, etc.

When you mix drugs in, that's when things get really interesting.

Top Bottom