• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    At what point do we need to sever all military ties to the UK and request their removal from nato? May even need to put them on the terrorist nation list.
    Except much of NATO is complicit with this BS. Multiple other European nations are also dealing with it.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So how does that extradition work? Do the brits send coppers over here to pick up the people they want to prosecute or do they have somebody like the fbi pick them up and turn them over?

Either way it will create quite a stir, particularly in a election year.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So how does that extradition work? Do the brits send coppers over here to pick up the people they want to prosecute or do they have somebody like the fbi pick them up and turn them over?

Either way it will create quite a stir, particularly in a election year.
    I imagine the biggest impact would be you wouldn't be able to travel there. I doubt, at least for now, we would be extraditing anyone.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I can't put into words how grateful I am to George Washington and the boys.

They have unlimited jail space for white Brits who watch riots but can't keep a Muslim illegal immigrant in jail for raping a 13 year old.

Like honestly it is far past time for the British people to start doing all sorts of [redacted] to their police and political leaders. What else are they waiting on?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    They have unlimited jail space for white Brits who watch riots but can't keep a Muslim illegal immigrant in jail for raping a 13 year old.

Like honestly it is far past time for the British people to start doing all sorts of [redacted] to their police and political leaders. What else are they waiting on?
    I got locked on X for suggesting they drag the judge, which imprisoned the 18 year old for watching a riot, to a gallows.

Or maybe it was the Declaration of Independence quote.

Then again, maybe I don't care enough to know.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    A close friend of mine over there is currently a bit of a mess because of all of this. Severely concerned the government will come bust down his door if he says the wrong thing, yet is watching gangs of muslims run around outside with swords.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So it looks like FB will try to make it easier for them to find us... Got this after posting a meme that they'd find offensive. :laugh: :lmfao:

1723381965754.png

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Followed up on this, it's my understanding that extradition starts by Uk in this case telling USA that it wants an individual or group X for prosecution. Fed court has feds pick up X and has a hearing to decide if extradition valid. Once the hearing is over it then moves to executive branch to work out the details of transfer of X to Uk.

My question was who would be knocking on the door with a warrant, feds or coppers. I think I'm clear on that now, it will be feds.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Followed up on this, it's my understanding that extradition starts by Uk in this case telling USA that it wants an individual or group X for prosecution. Fed court has feds pick up X and has a hearing to decide if extradition valid. Once the hearing is over it then moves to executive branch to work out the details of transfer of X to Uk.

My question was who would be knocking on the door with a warrant, feds or coppers. I think I'm clear on that now, it will be feds.
    One would hope that once it was explained to U.S. officials that they were wanting to extradite someone for "offensive memes" that they would be laughed at and hung up on or simply not replied to.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Doesn't sound any different than here. After something goes down, they go through all the social media posts looking for people posting who were in the area to identify anyone doing stuff.
    But they're not just looking for people that were in the area. They're going after people that post things in support of the protests, and as seen up thread, not necessarily even in their country. That's quite a bit different than here (for now at least).

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Z06
    Top Bottom