Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    @Cynical
    @ZurokSlayer7X9

Well thought out and presented posts. Thank you both. While I agree with what you both wrote, I will add that I believe the ship can still be righted. This threshold that we are teetering can still go back in the right direction.

It would not be fast.

It would not be easy.

It would not be without sacrifice.
    Anything can happen. I am cynical about things, but I'm not a nihilist nor am I a pessimist. However, if the ship is corrected, the ship will likely resemble something completely different than what we see now. We may lose a few decks, a few masts, and a couple of good men, and the ship may not be as fast or as capable as it once was, but at least the rats will not be chewing holes in the hull.

Another thing however, we'll need to be equally vigilant that something even worse doesn't replace them. Many revolutions end up with same story as usual, just with a different leader and a different set of ideals. In other words, some groups may talk about freedom, however in truth they really just want to be the ones in charge. Think back when they wanted to make George Washington king. I'm sure many didn't have a problem of having a monarchy, they just wanted to be king. Not our founding fathers, and neither should we.

My friends and I used to acquaint ourselves with another friend group. We used to sit around the fire talking about liberty and fighting tyranny. That was until we found out they were accelerationists that believed in some pretty messed up ideals that were just as oppressive as some of the things the communists vie for, just with a more conservative banner and with them being in charge. We've since split from that friend group and some of them eventually started sympathizing with ANTIFA.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not going back to quote it. Hirohito never said those words.

But after the war they admitted that was the general consensus of the military. That we were too expansive and we had too many guns in private hands for them to have any success.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I don't think the Japanese ever were a serious contender for taking over the US.
    They just wanted us off their backs while they got their Greater Prosperity Sphere, or whatever.

They thought if they punched us hard enough, we would have to delay going after them and rebuild.

They didn't understand, as many haven't, that Americans have a nasty habit of attacking right back.

I think the Germans would be more of an invasion threat back then.

Even then, they might have needed time to digest Europe first.

The problem is, when the Japs and Jerries got done 'digesting', finding allies would have been a bit difficult.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Yet the conservatives (some of whom are far right) are the problem. :rolleyes:

I genuinely think they are afraid of the far left, and are only picking on the far right because they know that generally we are docile and not a threat.

I mean, outside in your garden, removing things that don’t belong, are you going to go pick up that snake or scorpion, or are you going to go after the snails and other things that aren’t likely to endanger you in the process?

We have leftist mobs roaming the streets with machetes blatantly breaking their laws, and the cops run away. But that grandma standing silently outside the abortion clinic with her head bowed praying to herself? Oh hell, yes! Throw her in the dock.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Yet the conservatives (some of whom are far right) are the problem. :rolleyes:

I genuinely think they are afraid of the far left, and are only picking on the far right because they know that generally we are docile and not a threat.

I mean, outside in your garden, removing things that don’t belong, are you going to go pick up that snake or scorpion, or are you going to go after the snails and other things that aren’t likely to endanger you in the process?

We have leftist mobs roaming the streets with machetes blatantly breaking their laws, and the cops run away. But that grandma standing silently outside the abortion clinic with her head bowed praying to herself? Oh hell, yes! Throw her in the dock.
    Man! Good thing, like I said before, that our boys and girls in blue would never do the like!

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I had a discussion with a British coworker yesterday.

Based upon his comments, I believe Britain is simply lost. It will be taken over by the Communists then the islamists, and the traditional Anglo-Saxon British people will be subjugated into near slavery if not exterminated.

It appears that the British commoner has simply lost the will and the knowledge to fight back. They no longer view Liberty or self-determination as worth fighting for, for themselves or their children.

After we finished our discussion and I had had a chance to ponder his comments for a while, frankly I became upset. The United States has squandered both treasure and blood defending Britain and Europe based upon our shared interests and heritage. Britain and Europe have thrown that away and invited their replacements in to subjugate them. The United States would have been far better off to keep our blood and treasure and reinvest in our nation.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I had a discussion with a British coworker yesterday.

Based upon his comments, I believe Britain is simply lost. It will be taken over by the Communists then the islamists, and the traditional Anglo-Saxon British people will be subjugated into near slavery if not exterminated.

It appears that the British commoner has simply lost the will and the knowledge to fight back. They no longer view Liberty or self-determination as worth fighting for, for themselves or their children.

After we finished our discussion and I had had a chance to ponder his comments for a while, frankly I became upset. The United States has squandered both treasure and blood defending Britain and Europe based upon our shared interests and heritage. Britain and Europe have thrown that away and invited their replacements in to subjugate them. The United States would have been far better off to keep our blood and treasure and reinvest in our nation.

Need to worry about us.
    We seem to be heading down that road.

Top Bottom