what would you do if this happens in your neighborhood?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    they had a story on the local news yesterday about the woes of impd. they said a possible stop-gap for the officer shortage is to have the state police patrol the city.

uhhh...maybe they haven't been paying attention. the isp has been in certain hoods since april (when i first saw them).

it's shameful that the city's leadership is being run by wile y coyote and the state has to show them how it should be done

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I think the percentage of people carrying a gun that have actually participated in ANY training would be shocking truth be known. Of course that doesn't account for those that are living in the "it's never going to happen to me" lala land that think those that carry are paranoid. There's a myriad of training possibilities and matches where you can test your gear and skills available right here on INGO. If you prepare for the possibility of a coming *h*t show and it doesn't happen it's best case scenario. Take advantage of what you have while you have access to it.
    That's it right there...I know people who own a gun and have the attitude, "I have it, therefore, I'm good!"
    The truth is, without proper training, and without the knowledge of 'How and when would I use one, especially under duress?',
    can actually result in an individual ending up in more trouble than what is stopped!
    Get training...and then practice, practice, practice!
    Keep one's head on a swivel, especially in public
    Be aware of your surroundings and what's surrounding you, near, medium, and far, and learn to recognize danger / threat!
    Don't be caught in Condition: White
    When in public, be prepared to
    a) egress the area, if necessary.
    b) seek shelter, if necessary,
    c) defend oneself, if required,
    d) and, lastly, MOVE / get off the 'X', don't stand still!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scubaref
    Top Bottom