• ...and so much more!
  • dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Is 9mm really up to almost a dollar a round?

I hate auto correct!

It depends what kind of 9mm ammo. I pay about 20 cents per round for my practice ammo, but do pay nearly $1 per round for the ammo I carry (I practice with a bit of course, but in very low volume).

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    It depends what kind of 9mm ammo. I pay about 20 cents per round for my practice ammo, but do pay nearly $1 per round for the ammo I carry (I practice with a bit of course, but in very low volume).

Yep. Hornaday Critical Defense 9mm (what I carry) is almost a dollar a round.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    A douche bag criminal that decided to ply his trade over a pair of shoes. Some rob banks, some don't think quite as big.

Don't get me wrong, I have no sympathy for the deceased. He was old enough to understand the stakes involved and what can happen when you pull a gun on someone. He decided those shoes were worth taking the risk.

Some die for their country, some die for love or honor. This idiot died for a pair of shoes.

No, he died because he sought to prey on someone who was not as weak as he thought they were. He died because he put a gun in someone's face who was more well trained, more determined to not be a victim than than he was to have those shoes.

He did not die over a pair of shoes. He died because he sought to do harm to another. Doesn't matter if it was a pair of shoes, a wallet, or a million dollars. The reason he died was not the object he sought to take.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    No, he died because he sought to prey on someone who was not as weak as he thought they were. He died because he put a gun in someone's face who was more well trained, more determined to not be a victim than than he was to have those shoes.

He did not die over a pair of shoes. He died because he sought to do harm to another. Doesn't matter if it was a pair of shoes, a wallet, or a million dollars. The reason he died was not the object he sought to take.

INGO haiku poetry right there ....

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Makes me smile to read this stuff it just needs to happen more often .... I get so sick of hearing young people think they can do this type of crap and get away with it... The parents should be held accountable after words because the OP had to shoot there child.... Damn kids these days !

Top Bottom