• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Also, remember last year.... this this happened before...... please, for the children..... stop selling these shoes.........

[video=youtube;zX9noPLh5uA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX9noPLh5uA#t=88[/video]

That's crazy. The people STILL waited in line after all that? I used to love Jordans back in the day, but now, Chucks do me just fine, and keep a ton of money in my pocket.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Oh, btw, they also make these things called televisions and automobiles. Not all that expensive, and they can replace your radio and wagon.

Wut?

The fact I'm not up on the shoe fashion makes me an uninformed hick of some sort? OK. I'm alright with that.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Also, remember last year.... this this happened before...... please, for the children..... stop selling these shoes.........

[video=youtube;zX9noPLh5uA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX9noPLh5uA#t=88[/video]
    "It didn't deter us because we were here FOR THE LOVE OF THE SHOE"!!! WTF!???

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I worked at the mall up north of this one when I was a kid. I saw everything there, riots, a robbery a week, you name it. There was a black gang whose initiation ritual was for the prospective member to get the blood of a victim on his knife blade. Women were getting stabbed in the buttocks in stores, routinely. They finally had to tear that mall down. It became such a meeting ground for young thugs who rode the RTA bus up from the inner city, nobody who cared about their own safety would shop there anymore. The Mall Cops could no longer uphold the illusion of safety, and the property couldn't generate rents from stores. Another mall opened in a "less troublesome" area a driveable distance away to the East, and that was the end. It's just an open field now, surrounded by government-reimbursed apartments, strip malls and the like. I remember long before it got to that point, my grandma started driving a half-hour the other direction, to Richmond, when she wanted to go shopping because she didn't feel safe. I guess a lot of other people didn't, either.

Although I'll rarely set foot in a mall now, voluntarily (right honey?), I guess it's good to see that the remaining "legacy" mall in the area is patronized by at least some people who are determined not to be a victim. They're doing that mall a favor, in an indirect way, and I hope the property owner appreciates that and responds appropriately to this incident.

Sadly, there will be an element who will simply "shoot first" to get what they want. But in this case, it was the "student athlete" who earned his wings. When I grew up there, in the aftermath there would have been admonishment at the kid's behavior. Today? It'll just be a bunch of bland, "Kids please give up them guns" type statements...nothing which might strike a moral tone, nothing which might "offend" anybody, nothing about making babies, being a thug, etc.

That is on the adults.

So, this is what society has come to? When Planned Parenthood isn't able to mop up all the messes...it falls to Glock to finish the job. Life is Cheap, isn't it?

Last edited:

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Sitting at my liberal father in laws house during Christmas vacation. Explained what happened. He said, "Vigilantism, that's what it is coming to." I literally laughed out loud and said that it wasn't vigilantism, it was a guy protecting himself.

Liberalism is is really a disease of the mind.

Top Bottom