CathyInBlue Shootered??? (Also, what's for breakfast??)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So is a month ban 4 weeks or 30 days? Or is it just for the calendar month of June? Surely the'll be back by the 4th of July.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Turkey sausage? No bacon? :nuts:

They have real bacon and real sausage in addition to the turkey varieties of each. My "lbs lost" tracker was moving the wrong direction, so I'm trying to make better choices. Cheapest thing on the menu is a pretty decent pile of biscuits and gravy... I must resist.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You're not at work yet? Get up and let's get going!
    Hey, I've been working since 6am. I'm only going into the office for a meeting. Otherwise I'd be working the whole day from home. Well, that's not completely true. I could do the meeting remotey, but all this talk about breakfast convinced me I should go in.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Hey, I've been working since 6am. I'm only going into the office for a meeting. Otherwise I'd be working the whole day from home. Well, that's not completely true. I could do the meeting remotey, but all this talk about breakfast convinced me I should go in.

If I worked from home, I'd never get anything done. Some question if I do anyway but if I were working from home, there'd be no doubt.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    They have real bacon and real sausage in addition to the turkey varieties of each. My "lbs lost" tracker was moving the wrong direction, so I'm trying to make better choices. Cheapest thing on the menu is a pretty decent pile of biscuits and gravy... I must resist.
    Well, I grilled some thick cut bacon from the butcher and am having a bacon sammich to bring the world back into balance.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The 'experiment' was, allegedly, to 'allow' free expression, the free exchange of ideas.

That didn't happen, as anticipated. There were all sorts of 'cautionary rules' stipulated prior to opening up the topic(s) for discussion. That was an obvious clue that it was never intended to 'allow' members to "have the freedom to express their beliefs", just the appearance of doing so. The results were predictable, and predicted. At least by some.

The 'experiment' failed, not because of the members that did, in fact, express their beliefs but because those that set forth the 'cautionary rules' weren't really wanting members to have that 'freedom'. Otherwise, 'cautionary rules' wouldn't have been set forth.

When anyone "opens up the playgound", they should anticipate that the "usual players" will cause the "first dust up". It's known as "pre-planning". Common sense. Therefore, it's not the fault of the 'usual players', as alleged. It is the fault of those who neglected to plan for that obvious circumstance. There was no 'surprise', not when there's prior knowledge that the "usual players" are already present.

'Management 101'.
    Your flaw in reasoning is the apparent belief that the admin ever gave carte blanche in the first place to the membership to freely express opinion in whatever way shape or form without regard for long standing pre-existing forum decorum that applies to every thread post regardless of topic. The onus is strictly on the membership to adhere to those rules.

(BTW..I had an egg, bacon,chesse, jalapeno, slice of tomato breakfast sandwich.)

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    You guys are doing pretty well on your own, but if you'd like I can just forward you the rest of my ignore list and you can handle them all at once. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom