CathyInBlue Shootered??? (Also, what's for breakfast??)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The 'experiment' was, allegedly, to 'allow' free expression, the free exchange of ideas.

That didn't happen, as anticipated. There were all sorts of 'cautionary rules' stipulated prior to opening up the topic(s) for discussion. That was an obvious clue that it was never intended to 'allow' members to "have the freedom to express their beliefs", just the appearance of doing so. The results were predictable, and predicted. At least by some.

The 'experiment' failed, not because of the members that did, in fact, express their beliefs but because those that set forth the 'cautionary rules' weren't really wanting members to have that 'freedom'. Otherwise, 'cautionary rules' wouldn't have been set forth.

When anyone "opens up the playgound", they should anticipate that the "usual players" will cause the "first dust up". It's known as "pre-planning". Common sense. Therefore, it's not the fault of the 'usual players', as alleged. It is the fault of those who neglected to plan for that obvious circumstance. There was no 'surprise', not when there's prior knowledge that the "usual players" are already present.

'Management 101'.

This is how you see this. really.
    All kinds of cautionary rules. You are either blind or just so self centered.
    Civility was called for. How is that cautionary.
    Forum rules to be followed.....caution......where.

We never ever said free rain say what you like. Never.
    Civil discussion concerning religion. That was the premise. It has yet to fail. Still ongoing just you are not allowed on the play ground anymore.

I know you are reading this. That is why I am commenting. Looks like another Mod had enough and set you free to do as you please.

-CM-

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Don't forget to tell us what you had for breakfast.

Coffee, perfectly roasted/ground Sumatran beans.
    c71899bb371290d121b8d5ee3ddc1d51.jpg

Looks like Paul had the best breakfast.
    ;)

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    This thread has begun to remind me of Song of the South. Or Dumbo (in a good way). A bunch of crows looking down on the road where a bunny rabbit has been run over by a truck and commenting about the world. Except CIB is no bunny rabbit. But you get the metaphor, don'tcha?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    This thread has begun to remind me of Song of the South. Or Dumbo (in a good way). A bunch of crows looking down on the road where a bunny rabbit has been run over by a truck and commenting about the world. Except CIB is no bunny rabbit. But you get the metaphor, don'tcha?

Except that I am fervently hoping that the bunny rabbit returns. ;)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You want roadkill for breakfast?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    1. I'd like to see CathyInBlue return.

2. Golden Corral is now advertising that breakfast items are on the menu ALL DAY.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    MG got the hammer for that post? Really?

I think everyone that misspelled focaccia should be banned.

Yes, Expat. ModernGunner got banned permanently for just that one post.

Are you kidding me? If you have something to say, lets take it off-forum, please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom