• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Ummm.... Folks do understand that this is just an internet forum board, right?

It is not the be all meaning of life.

You'll have to pretend that I just gave you 15 neg reps since I can't actually do it. Internet forums are life!!! I come on forums not to learn but to make friends!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    i want to be negative repped for not being able to afford it. but all kidding aside, why is it that 80% of the population hold this reputation thing on a pedestal? This is somewhat where if we were playing call of duty or something less than meaningful i would say "It;s just a game".

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Why would you waist your sanctimonious time with "just an Internet forum board?" So you may speak down to us who cannot understand that words do not matter on the interwebs?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

You do understand that there are real, actual people on the other side of that screen, with real ideas and opinions and feelings, right? You're not in a vacuum.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    JetNegRep-1.jpg

I keed, I keed....

Maybe.

Lurve,
    JG
    redcard_small.gif

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The "repuation" tracking is all a sham anyhow. As long as threads are allowed for the sake of repping, just to rep, it's worthless.
    I agree, I have always taken it with a grain of salt. If I get a good rep, I think "somebody must have seen value in my post". Its never been about how much I could accrue or lose (as you can tell by the little amount I have). If I got neg. rep. I never lost sleep over it, becuase 9 times out of 10 it was for disagreeing with opinions of the "Illuminati/rothschild reppers", you know the ones that continually grant each other more rep to the point there mere yae or nae obliterates someone with little rep to oblivion..LOL.. And the mere fact that threads are allowed to simply pool **** tards together to circle jerk each other into Rep Nirvana pretty much reduces the whole system to a joke...:noway:

An while on rant, Im getting tired of seeing the INGO snobs coming down on a new member for any posts... Who the **** gives a **** if they're "one line agreeing with somebody" post is to get to the classified 50 level or not. I wouldnt care if somebody had 50 posts or not to get into the classifieds. IF you lose out on buying something to a noob, then maybe you shouldn't have lowballed your offer, how bout that **** stick... :cool:
    hmm, I guess ranting does feel good every now and again, it makes me wish negative rep was back so I could go back into the red again for pissing off the 20 gold badge club... hahahaha:laugh:

Top Bottom