• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    GGF, I don't even recall seeing purple...but I'm in such a rush everywhere these days (online time included), I pretty much skim quickly and move on. Guess I should slow it down a little and pay closer attention, eh? :)

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Now, where's my neg rep???
    I'm old. Stop messing with me!
    redcard_small.gif

Maybe you should :D
    brat
    BRAT.
    redcard_small.gif

Maybe we need another color to be designated for implied purple.
    My Eyes!!
    redcard_small.gif
    redcard_small.gif

I like the idea
    MY EYES!!!!
    redcard_small.gif
    redcard_small.gif
    redcard_small.gif

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I think all rep should be reset to zero unless you have less than 50 posts then you start with 4 gold badges and a brown one. Once you hit 50 posts, your rep resets to zero.

If you aren't new, and your rep is reset to zero, everytime you rep someone else it counts as one rep point unless you were born on a leap year then it resets to zero but you get 2 rep points if you rep someone with a gold badge unless you have a gold badge then it's 3 rep points.

If you have more than 2 brown badges, you get negative rep but if you give it to someone, it will bounce off them and stick to you unless you have more then 3 green hashes.

If so, then it will stick to you for one day then it goes into the negative rep pool that can be drawn on by any member with more than 73 posts unless they have a gold badge.

There. Now that I've sorted all of that out for you, I'll be awaiting my accolades from everyone.

You're welcome.

Stocks

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I think all rep should be reset to zero unless you have less than 50 posts then you start with 4 gold badges and a brown one. Once you hit 50 posts, your rep resets to zero.

If you aren't new, and your rep is reset to zero, everytime you rep someone else it counts as one rep point unless you were born on a leap year then it resets to zero but you get 2 rep points if you rep someone with a gold badge unless you have a gold badge then it's 3 rep points.

If you have more than 2 brown badges, you get negative rep but if you give it to someone, it will bounce off them and stick to you unless you have more then 3 green hashes.

If so, then it will stick to you for one day then it goes into the negative rep pool that can be drawn on by any member with more than 73 posts unless they have a gold badge.

There. Now that I've sorted all of that out for you, I'll be awaiting my accolades from everyone.

You're welcome.

Stocks

My brain is melting from reading this. :n00b:

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    IMO I feel the forum is much more civil and less abused without the neg rep. I always thought the neg rep was ridiculous from the start. Opinions should be shared. I saw WAY too many times neg rep was handed out simply because of a differing opinion or to simply return the favor. Actually since the emergence of the rep pyramid, the whole reputation system is totally meaningless anyway.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Is the rep pyramid even active? The PWs are all maxeed out and I'm not even sure they are playing the rep game anymore. :dunno: I really don't think those threads are he true source of everyone's disdain for the rep system. I have mine turned off, but I still give rep for meaningful posts.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Is the rep pyramid even active? The PWs are all maxeed out and I'm not even sure they are playing the rep game anymore. :dunno: I really don't think those threads are he true source of everyone's disdain for the rep system. I have mine turned off, but I still give rep for meaningful posts.

I saw there is a part two to that rep pyramid thread going on. so it must be still active.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

I guess the rep system only had meaning for those that dont abuse it.

Top Bottom