• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    "If it wasn't a target, he wouldn't have got hit so many times in the back and the face," said Stokes. "I think he was targeted."

How about if you weren't a scumbag criminal, your son might not have been killed.

Blaming the victim? (can't get this to work in purple in explorer since the update)

;)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Probably not, but they are not the root cause of nor would they have prevented these shootings.

I don't know what the answer is to stop them. We can't just round them up and lock them away. Although the Escape from New York solution would seem to be a good solution.

The gang-bangers have no respect for life. It has been a while building to where we are and there is no quick and easy fix to the issue.

Why not? That's part of the problem... We CAN (and should) lock them away forever, but we WON'T. We give them a slap on the wrist and they're free to go continue doing what they were doing.

Dolton916

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Porter County
    Police: Gang members thought boy, 9, was warning rivals and killed him - Chicago Tribune

It was our fault...

The gun has been linked to another homicide and a separate shooting, both this year, according to McCarthy. He said a partial trace indicated it came from Indiana, which has less restrictive gun laws than Illinois and has been a major source of guns used in crimes in Cook County. Private gun sales in Indiana don't require background checks, a waiting period or even a record of the transaction.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I suggest we put up a wall to block all these guns from making it to Chicago, its a win-win, keeps our guns here and the liberals out...

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Man dies after being shot by police during south side GameStop robbery | Fox 59

It's an interesting concept...we import crime from Chicago and export guns to it? I can't find statistics on the interwebz on how many crimes in Indy are due to Chicago residents but I would love to know that number.

I'll second that vote to build a wall. That kid was the only innocent one in that story. 9 years old? What kind of monsters are these? I can't wrap my head around it! I'm not saying it's the right thing to do, but it gets hard to stay away from the path of "shoot first and let God sort them out"...

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Lower Alabama?

:)

tumblr_static_12mdod8wd60gocc88sokoos8g.jpg

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Why not? That's part of the problem... We CAN (and should) lock them away forever, but we WON'T. We give them a slap on the wrist and they're free to go continue doing what they were doing.
    Because even scumbags are protected by the constitution. IF they are convicted of a crime, they should be locked up.

Top Bottom